His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moon/Jack Bingo and Sugavi/John Sugavi
His/Her SteamID: Moon: STEAM_0:0:43436378 i dont know John Suavi's
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They pulled a gun under gunpoint

I also had 2 friends behind me.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://gyazo.com/9b55e98c93c78e1be3a8f70d8d97877c

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all,i opened the door you gunpointed me and said to go inside so i went inside and crouched then you guys started to shoot on eachother which at that point i wasnt even under gunpoint from any of you but of course you didn't upload it on your gif. and then i took my gun out when i saw its the perfect time and killed you and your friend.

Edited for my prespective

Just to help the staff team. you said i pulled a gun under gunpoint but you can see there were 2 of you when i pulled my gun out and none of you were aiming at me 0:02 and then the third guy popped up right after so i slided left taking you as a cover and combo kill kek better luck raiding next time

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's my perspective of view,
As you can see here, inside the apartment, there was 4 guys, moon was about to go outside,and we knew you guys are outside waiting with weapons,as you can see in the demo there was a guy that was covering moon to go out,I saw him going out as well so I was ready behind the stove,it was obvious that you guys was about to raid or do something so we was ready and as soon as he opened the door I took out my shotgun and started shooting as I know there was a guy behind me and moon had a gun also.

Status
Not open for further replies.