AR on Feng / David Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Although, you can't really hold both of them at gunpoint, they both ran putting both of there life's at risk. They will now say "Oh we had time to get behind cover" but you didn't he could have shot you right there, right then but, he decided not to I think to get you recorded breaking rules I guess...But obviously they both ran at gunpoint. +Support and it isn't because, I'm his mate you honestly broke the rules.

Reaction score
HUGE -SUPPORT - David Green did not break any rules in this video and it is quite clear. From what I see you broke more rules then him if he broke any.

What Green did: 3.4 - But very iffy on that he had a reasonable escape in this situation and really he did not die in this situation. He managed to kill all of you and escape.

What you DID - 2.1 - You would really not just openly run into a shopping area and not expecting cops. There are cameras every where in the bazaar and what I see you did not take care of a single one.

3.4 - You decided to run into the bazaar expecting to kill/mug what ever you were going to do but you never realized that it is very public area and you could have easily been arrested/killed and you were.

3.6 - You decided to do what is up there ^ and you did die which you put your life on the line there.

Overall our lord and savoir @Feng Yamaguchi did not break any rules.I believe that you know he did not break any rules and I feel that you are looking to get your self banned. At the end of all this you direct this AR on your self.
LMAO

Reaction score
I'm going to have to make a post due to me not being able to fit what i say into a comment.

Abdi turn't up put his gun into attack stance in public view. Not to mention the fact that i bet Feng would have done the same but actually gotten away with it, Clearly Bean Can you were not their because David green kept ramming us for really no reason considering it didn't lead to anything and it was just for annoyance which breaks 3.15 considering you were going Nowhere with this and was stopping us just to say i'm gonna kill you. If you want to kill Alex then why dont you fucking do it instead of ramming him of the road and then just saying i'm going to kill you. Yes we indeed all know you try act like a badass and genuinally speaking you are a badass but this doesn't mean every single time you get an AR made on you you don't have to sit there and just take the piss. You write nothing but
Go to bed kid, it's late now and you obviously need some sleep. Tomorrow will be a rough day for you and your friends and Your sick ass recording had the same amount of talent as the Arnolds after pissing Reece off. It's close to 0 potential, as the only thing you did was going in Drive so you couldn't see what was going on. But it's understandable since this AR is invalid as described above. Okay as you can see he said nothing to defend himself but he did have time to take the piss out of everyone.

And somehow that's an good answer. No its really not how about you write something valid and not make me waste my time reading your shitty pisstake comment.

Reaction score
I will quickly say that I do not support this AR.

I will post a much more elaborate response with lots of reasons and create a very constructive post that contributes a lot - tomorrow, whenever I wake up and get out of bed. Won't do all this on the phone, because it'll probably take an hour to type it all.

Reaction score
Alex maybe you should have just shot him if you feel he broke 3.4, cant you aim?

Well, there is really nothing to discuss since you cannot keep two person under gun point. (Thats what i have been told.)

And maybe you should stop making AR on every person.

Reaction score
I had to think a while till I came to the conclusion that he had a realistic chance to escape. As you can read and see in the guide "How 2 gunpoint" it states that if you have a realistic chance to escape from the gunpoint, you may run. E.g. around a corner.

Reaction score
From your point of view, @Alex , it may look like they used quite a bit of time before running to take cover, due to your overuse of the drivemode. It is all, however, disproven in the video @Feng Yamaguchi posted, showing they had a reasonable chance of getting away from you. "My reaction is to take notice because he had an AK on his back and was running towards me, i bring my gun
into attack stance and was shouting get on the floor in danish
". You're also providing false information within the text of your AR that does not fit with the footage.You say you were stood still when this happened, although you were the one running towards them, not the other way around. Overall, you should check out the thread "How 2 Gunpoint" as already said.

If police were to get involved, you would be the seen as the criminal as well, since you were the one confronting them like that with a firearm in attack stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.