BR on David Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BillySavery/Billy Belinsky

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: GamingPeach/David Peach

His/Her SteamID:

• STEAM_0:0:83369436
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I got brutally killed by a David Peach and a group of his mates, I was Rp informed by Harold Bloom of what happened IC because he saw what happened, not only that but Bloom got restrained, a load of cops died, there was blood and corpses absolutely everywhere and it drove a load of potential customers away from our shop and so we lost money because of it and it was a right shit fest. I came back, after NLR expired ofcourse, and I molotoved David's shop to get him back but David, from what I assumed DC'ed to save his props and other stuff and when I saw him again he said his Gmod crashed and I know that has been happening a lot recently because of the update but I am aware it has been fixed but it still happens sometimes. There was no admins on at the time so that is why I am making a BR, not that I want to, I would rather do it in game.

Evidence (Demo Required): I feel that I don't have to supply evidence because it isn't a false accusation I would rather David supply a demo or a screenshot to show that his game crashed.

Tick:N/a

Many Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pending

Can not do anything to David unless demo is provided once you have provided demo with tick i shall look into it.

Reaction score
Can we all just stop for a second, and realise that Billy just admitted to breaking NLR? He went back and was about to Molotov David's shop for what he did.
I came back, after NLR expired ofcourse, and I molotoved David's shop to get him back but David, from what I assumed DC'ed to save his props and other stuff

Reaction score
I may have been wrong with the posting and I would like to have this request taken down, if any action is to be taken against me for any rule breaking on my behalf then so be it.

Reaction score
Okay then, i explained to you in LOOC what happened here but you decided to bring it to the forums and so will i you failed to drop your items under gunpoint putting your life at risk, you failed to live and you didn't play realistically (3.4, 3.6, 2.1) you also went afk it seems in the rp situation (3.16) you walked in locked the door and then didn't move didn't say anything u must have seen my gun and maybe my friends ak47.

Ban request will be done later.

Status
Not open for further replies.