2. Killed me directly infront of an officer
Evidence (Demo Required):
@ReapZ
Tick:

Edit: I also lost a sawed off shotgun loaded
// phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
the reason i killed you was because i killed someone raiding my friends shop at the business which was your friend, i then ran off because everyone in bazaar including you said where has the person gone, you all planned to kill me and i felt threatened before so i ran to my car, i then tried driving off and 2 people, which you where involved with shot at me as i was driving away and disabled my car, you also shot me and made me bleed, i ran to car dealer and bled till i was unconscious, i then got revived and came back to take revenge with my org members.

Reaction score
also, the org member of mine, known as kenty walked infront of you at 0:39 and he said do it and ill "protect you from the cop" it was all planned and organised as a planned murder.

Reaction score
also, the org member of mine, known as kenty walked infront of you at 0:39 and he said do it and ill "protect you from the cop" it was all planned and organised as a planned murder.
Still, doing so made a panic go off and also a life alert meaning other cops would respond and either have a shootout with you or get a warrant on you from DNA. The fact you did it in front of an officer pulls up a whole load more bad possibilities up from what was going to be a normal shooting if a cop wasn't there.

D3V

Reaction score
Accepted
User will be warned for 3.4 as he executed someone in clear view of an officer where he could have easily waited for the cops to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.