Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
our Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Askasta
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:82185287
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.5

Abduski punched Xavier once or something and they ganked up on Abduski to knock him out, after knocking him out Askasta decided to drag Abduski to the back of the shop to finish him off for no good reason, i grabbed Abduski and dragged him back in the middle of bazaar since i called 911 multliple times (6 times actually). Askasta then grabs Abduski again and went back to the shop, so i punched him a few times and go back picking up Abduski. He then shoots me up in the bazaar shop and finishes me off, triggering my life alert. After i was dead he also finishes off Abduski.

Absolutely pointless and 2.5 to finish off two people in public over some punches and offers no benefit to his character in the slightest. If he didn't proceed to try to finish off Abduski over nothing this woudn't have happened to begin with.

@Askasta

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since we killed Abduski there was DNA of me or my org member Xavier. So i wanted to drag him into the back of my shop so Law Enforcer wont him for DNA. You punched me 4 times and from my health it said Badly injured in red orangish color. A few punches more and you almost killed me.

After i killed you. I myself called police but hidden abduski in the back of my shop. From your life alert and my call a TFU came and i was able to talk it off and because you punching me i was able to show bruises on my body wich made my story beliveable.

At the end of the story i got away with everything. There was no need for you to punch me. You could just called police or made a screenshot with ur phone then show it to the police so they breach my shop for his body. You instead took matters into your own hands punching me.

Reaction score
Since we killed Abduski there was DNA of me or my org member Xavier. So i wanted to drag him into the back of my shop so Law Enforcer wont him for DNA. You punched me 4 times and from my health it said Badly injured in red orangish color. A few punches more and you almost killed me.

After i killed you. I myself called police but hidden abduski in the back of my shop. From your life alert and my call a TFU came and i was able to talk it off and because you punching me i was able to show bruises on my body wich made my story beliveable.

At the end of the story i got away with everything. There was no need for you to punch me. You could just called police or made a screenshot with ur phone then show it to the police so they breach my shop for his body. You instead took matters into your own hands punching me.
So you wanted to drag Abuski in a store and hide & finish him off because you were scared of law enforcements getting DNA, even though it was nothing more then a simple fist fight. But then you actually shot and finished me off but 'were able to talk it off'. Lol i love how you contradict yourself.

The TFU officer you met must be very incompetent if he didn't investigate the body for exessive damage or bullet holes on the floor. If i had footage from that i'd IA him for failing to investigate, there would be 0% chance you'd get off with this if i was said TFU officer.

In the end you finished off two people over a fist fight, and instigated the whole ordeal by wanting to finish off Abuski for no good reason.

Reaction score
@Askasta I do have to admit that you are contradicting yourself by saying how you wanted to hide the body to prevent DNA but yet you confronted the officer and spoke to him about the incident which makes me question why you even decided to hide the body in the first place.

Question for you though: how does you dragging Abduski into the back of the shop to finish him off and then killing @Slayerduck for trying to keep the body out benefit you? As from what you've described, Slayerduck posed no threat to you for trying to keep Abduski's out so police could resolve the incident and if the cops gets DNA or not, you still could've explained that it was a case of self-defence and you would've most likely have gotten away with the fist-fight instead of resorting to killing Slayerduck which could have increased your chances of getting arrested even though you still got away with it.

Reaction score
*involved*
So when i Respawned @Slayerduck asked me in LOOC if i did anything to them like punching them. I said yes I punched then Xavier ONCE which they were ganging up on me and i was apologizing while they were punching me. @Slayerduck asked me if you got black screened really soon I said yes after 1 minute when I was unconscious. So i think they broke 2.5 and 3.4

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

There is not a single instance where I could see this as justifiable. Self defence is allowed, and every single person involved in this situation knows that. No benefit could possibly be given to hiding the body, especially doing it in-front of potential witnesses to your crime. As @Super_ noted, you even spoke to the police and stayed glued to area, that does not make you seem very scared.

You could just called police or made a screenshot with ur phone then show it to the police so they breach my shop for his body.

This exact sentence contradicts your reasoning for hiding the body at all, in fact it just backs up how utterly sloppy and unnecessary hiding it was in the first place.

@Askasta will receive a warning for his actions.

Please revise the below rule(s), and refrain repeating this again.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.