Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mofidos

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Abusive Officer

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Player broke 3.4 and 3.26

@Brinch went to raid a house and he panic and told us a location then after i showed up i saw "abusive officer" aka dylan (dunno last name) i told him to get on the ground got him under gun point i had to hurry to go and save my org as they were inside i did a quick /me action which wasn't that specific, did /me ties the man, then he didn't do anything till we started shooting the people inside i was looking at the house and then "abusive officer" decided to shoot me from behind, after asking many times who shot me nobody answers and then boom "abusive officer" said it wasn't a specific /me action, even doe the /me wasn't specific he didn't /me untie legs or anything, @Slayerduck was shot from behind too by him

Evidence (Demo Required):

"but mofidos you may have been got wallbanged or shot from inside" mate i saw some of the bullets hiting the wall infornt of me

Tick: n/a

M

Reaction score
Pending

The SteamID you provided is the one that killed you. Could you go back into the demo and go into drive mode to look behind you, and make sure he was one of the ones tied up? (I will need a video that proves this)

Reaction score
At around 1:10 you can see the person does something. Maybe this was the person who shot him and it does look like its the person he tied up. Logs could probably confirm.

9d2285e803.jpg

45ff870985.jpg

put it at 0.25x speed.

@Chris

pls no warn just pointing out the purple guy pulls out a gun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.