AR on adrish malik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dunkey / Avery King

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Adikid *TRADING* / Adrish Malik

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70753923

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was SS and he was disrespecting the mayor many times the mayor told the other SS to handcuff him he handcuff him and then adrish start walking around and i did /me grabs the suspect he keep walking and running away from me inside the PD

Evidence (Demo Required): http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...762/B0946967C9AFC14D6E44BD22D8182D5E6E81F847/

Tick: (None)

Reaction score
I don't know how to record/upload demo's that's why i took picture it even shows that people were still typing and he's still running he saw that and he even went outside the PD, when that happened i was froze with the text of "connection problem"

Reaction score
You grabbed me, I followed you into the corner and you lagged out...

More Info:
Basically, I was cuffed for disrespecting the mayor. I was dragged into the pd and was let go. I started running around and Mofidos decided to grab me. I didn't take much notice of the chat until @ceriedwardsx told me in looc in full caps. I went to Mofidos and he started dragging me backwards and then lagged out into a wall. Then an Officer came and we went to him to resolve the issue

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Adrish did comply, but i dont believe he was stalling rp. It was an Honest mistake that he hadnt seen the /me until i told him then he complied

Reaction score
You can close this AR doe, i got 2W ban lol, you can like the report instead of disagree with it ;)

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Seeing as how the harrasment part was already dealt with IC, the other part doesn't really seem much of a problem, Adrish wouldn't stall on purpose without any reason he simply just didn't notice you.

Status
Not open for further replies.