AR on Adrish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: D3luX / Chris Harper

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Adikid *TRADING / Adrish Malik

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70753923

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
Adrish stole my car so i decided to chase him. The gunpoint at roadcrew station is very thin, but i could easily have shot him if but i wouldnt wreck my own car. If you tick to 15 seconds in the video, i clearly had him under gunpoint again and could easily have shot him, which is breaking 3.4 as he drove away. If you tick to 37 seconds in the video i clearly had him under gunpoint again, told him more than 10 times to exit the vehicle, but he stalled the gunpoint, causing i died in the end. Which is 3.4 again.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Adrish could you please remark on the part which shows your actions on the highway?

Reaction score
Basically, Me and George were in @D3luX's car and they first tried to kill us at road crew and we drove away. Then on the highway I pulled up on the lay by hoping they would drive right past so I was going to go the opposite way. He the jumped out at which point I slammed on the reverse and turned around then drove off.

Reaction score
I was there at the end, the reason he stalled you is because he had about 3-4 people within 10 yards away to kill you. And before that you say "but i could easily have shot him if i had an more powerful weapon." That's right, you could have killed him easy if you did have a more powerful weapon, but you didn't, he saw a chance to escape and took it. -Support

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

I've been tossing arguments side to side with this and it could have really gone either way, but the reason it has to go this way is that it was really quick thinking that initiated the action before a gun was even presented to the situation, and it could have been inherently more dangerous to stop; either way it is very easy to over analyse these decisions, especially 'heat of the moment' decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.