AR on Adrish Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frost; Logan Frost
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Adikid *TRADING*; Adrish Clean
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70753923
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke gunpoint and chased us down after being repeatedly warned of his rule breaking. Myself and Matthew both pulled out our guns and ordered him out of his car and to stop. As soon as we pulled our guns, he ran for his trunk.
Evidence (Demo Required):
[DOUBLEPOST=1483047575,1483047535][/DOUBLEPOST]@Chris

Reaction score
Just me? Or is that you talking on teamspeak? Bit of cheeky meta is it?

Anyway, didn't realise I looked like the fuckin terminator. Besides this, I will put you at ease. When I saw your gun, the second I saw your gun, I ran to my car and reversed away. Could I ask you what you would've done if I hadn't of ran away? Oh, did you also miss out the part where you said 'Nice breaking gun point' through voice chat, correct me if I'm wrong but that goes against rule 3.24. Then when I gped your friend and told him to get out, however responded with 'No, im just going to wait for an admin to respond'. I will upload my POV later on

M

Reaction score
Adrish spotted the gun and made very sudden movements almost immediately. In fact, he did a whole 180 degree turn, ran to the car door (either running around it had he left it open, or having to open it otherwise), had to dive in and select the reverse gear, all the while knowing that there is a threat in the form of gun to hand.

Adrish should have recognized that it only takes a split second for the guy to raise his arm and shoot him, and that by acting so suddenly he would have realistically compromised his personal safety massively.

Frost and Kodak Black, desist use of third party communications on the server in future. You will both receive a warning.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.