AR on Ah Fatuzen Cab, Tommy and DELTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TinySlayer/Simon Fellton
Their Steam/In-game Names:

Rifle Man: Ah Fatuzen Cab | STEAM_0:0:50073531 | Pancho El-Fatto Shuan has a valid reason for his actions
Pistol Man: Tommy | STEAM_0:1:186386635 | Frank Eskovic Tommy has been permanently banned.
Cuffed Man: DELTA | STEAM_0:0:98922994 | Carlos-Martinez Los-Diabetos

Why Should These Players Be Punished: 2.1, 2.5, 3.4. After extensive questioning DELTA about a traffic stop, the other two players arrived and killed myself and the other officer. However, not all of these rules were broken by all of the players. 2.1 and 3.4. DELTA's escalation of the situation was both unrealistic and put his own freedom at risk over a traffic stop.
Evidence (Demo Required):
The vehicle DELTA was travelling in was stopped for a traffic offence by an officer. He refused to identify to the officer and then called a supervisor. I arrived as a supervisor and then video begins.

The bystanders were generally disrupting my investigation into the complaint, which appeared to be unfounded, and seemed to have arisen from a misunderstanding by DELTA over the right to stop and detain. At no point was anything other than traffic laws and law 3.5 discussed. There was a question of whether DELTA was driving the car or not, and there was a very strong possibility that he would not even receive a traffic ticket, simply a ticket for failing to cooperate.

DELTA was not wanted for any other crimes, or even known to police at the time.

At 16:00 in the video, Tommy arrives with a pistol and kills the other officer. I return fire, but I am killed by 'Ah Fatuzen Cab' with a rifle.

I do not believe that these violent actions were justified by what is basically a traffic stop that was unrealistically escalated by the person they appear to be trying to free.

Thanks for consideration of my report.

Last edited:

User0

I personally had no intention to kill you or the other officer yet. Tommy decided to get out and rush towards you guys guns blazing. After him being shot at I really had to take the choice to help him so I decided to get my rifle and kill the officer remaining. However, we did go to storage to get weapons just in case he was warranted because he was kept there for at least 30 minutes questioning about his identity. If Tommy didn't rush in we would have just waited until we heard him being arrested for a warrant previously murdering people. ( I believe he was warranted for murdering people don't quote me on that.) If he was being arrested for reckless driving we would have just left him to be arrested.

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure I didn't break any rules in this situation. The police officer stopped me, I told him I didn't have any ID, and he said he would arrest me for 6.5 for not having any ID. That's when I requested a supervisor, not much later you showed up and you kept agreeing that he was allowed to arrest me for 6.5 for not having any ID. I was in handcuffs for about 25 minutes if I believe correctly. (Imagine being sent to jail for 25 years) The situation wasn't going nowhere.

Previous to leaving the server before this situation, we (Shaun and I) had murdered quite some people, and so we assumed we had a warrant, and that the 6.5 was just a lousy excuse to take me to PD to charge me with more crimes.

In the end, I didn't shoot either of you, nor did I do anything against the rules, I was in handcuffs. All I did was run away from the shoot-out when it happened, which is not against the rules at all.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I'm 100% sure I didn't break any rules in this situation. The police officer stopped me, I told him I didn't have any ID, and he said he would arrest me for 6.5 for not having any ID. That's when I requested a supervisor, not much later you showed up and you kept agreeing that he was allowed to arrest me for 6.5 for not having any ID. I was in handcuffs for about 25 minutes if I believe correctly. (Imagine being sent to jail for 25 years) The situation wasn't going nowhere.

Firstly, I don't think that 25 minutes should not be considered a year outside the context of prison. Most of the discussion was about law 3.5, and whether the officer believed you had committed a crime or not, which you agreed he did. As you were lawfully detained, you are then subject to law 6.8 and have to identify to the LEO, even if you don't have ID. As the laws are fairly black and white in this area, I don't believe that calling a supervisor or prolong your detainment by arguing about things are realistic.

Also, by generally being uncooperative with a supervisor when you are lawfully detained puts your own freedom at risk, as you are unnecessarily breaking laws, which would then break rule 3.4.

Previous to leaving the server before this situation, we (Shaun and I) had murdered quite some people, and so we assumed we had a warrant, and that the 6.5 was just a lousy excuse to take me to PD to charge me with more crimes.

If you genuinely were warranted, the police force would have a picture of your face on the police computer and you would have been taken to the PD intermediately, rather than having a discussion about whether the other officer was acting according to law 3.5. Furthermore, I fail to see the realistic reasoning of requesting a supervisor when you believe you have a warrant.

As the full video has now been uploaded to Youtube, I'll leave this for the staff team to decide how to take further. However, the initial reasons for the AR are no longer relevant due to other circumstances.

Reaction score
Firstly, I don't think that 25 minutes should not be considered a year outside the context of prison. Most of the discussion was about law 3.5, and whether the officer believed you had committed a crime or not, which you agreed he did. As you were lawfully detained, you are then subject to law 6.8 and have to identify to the LEO, even if you don't have ID. As the laws are fairly black and white in this area, I don't believe that calling a supervisor or prolong your detainment by arguing about things are realistic.

The issue is that I was never asked for my name before 20 minutes into the situation. You were the first one to ask for my name. I didn't give you my FULL name, but simply the names you asked for, Carlos Diabetos. You saying that I'm breaking the rules simply because I called for a supervisor when an officer said "Give me your ID or I'm arresting you for 6.5" is simply stupid.

Also, by generally being uncooperative with a supervisor when you are lawfully detained puts your own freedom at risk, as you are unnecessarily breaking laws, which would then break rule 3.4.

The issue here is that you state I was lawfully detained when I was clearly disputing that it wasn't lawful. How is this breaking rule 3.4?

If you genuinely were warranted, the police force would have a picture of your face on the police computer and you would have been taken to the PD intermediately, rather than having a discussion about whether the other officer was acting according to law 3.5. Furthermore, I fail to see the realistic reasoning of requesting a supervisor when you believe you have a warrant.

I did so because I had planned that the officer would come, realize that you can't arrest someone for not having any ID, just give me my traffic ticket, and let me go.

I generally believe this AR is fueled by the incompetence and salt of the two officers related to the scene.
And like Shaun had said in-game, this is what happens when a Corporal gets promoted to Lieutenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.