AR on some Bakassi & others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Niko / Dontrall Caldwell

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Conteh Nzeogwy / DELTA Contah Nzeogwy / NA, Tyrone Simpson / Blazin' Panda, Duncan Feluxa / SteyLex, Danny Donowitz / ALPHA
(If there's any mistakes here, blame @Emperor Shaun )

His/Her SteamID:
Blazin Panda - STEAM_0:0:49482614
SteyLex - STEAM_0:0:51081375
ALPHA - STEAM_0:0:51824118
DELTA - STEAM_0:0:98922994
(If there's any mistakes here, blame @Emperor Shaun )

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Repeated 3.4, 3.3 and 3.6
The situation begins at the Suburbs Storage. A man is driving down on the wrong side of the road, though rather slowly. I watch as he then commits manslaughter (due to mayoral election, meaning he can't turn the vehicle) on a person on the sidewalk. I immediately turn on lights and siren (Was LT at the time) and stop in front of the vehicle. I use my battering ram to force the man out of the vehicle.
As I am about to cuff the suspect, a bystander (Blazin' Panda / Tyrone Simpson) yells "You killed my friend" (or something along those lines), then proceeds to bat down the suspect, whilst I am right behind. (3.4 as he is breaking a law whilst I'm right in his face, and a rather serious law at that) As such, I begin to chase him down, as he, obviously, tries to escape. I hit him a few times, and manage to knock him unconscious (he was most likely injured before the incident, or was also hit by the car). Almost immediately, I am attacked from behind by a Bakassi woman (SteyLex / Duncan Feluxa), whom is also using a bat. At this point, I go by law 11.11, and pull my firearm. The woman does not stop, and continues to attack me, and as such I begin to fire. <insert shit aim> I frantically try to incapacitate the suspect, though the suspect repeatedly jumps and runs around, left and right, trying to dodge my bullets. Now, I am not inside that Bakassi woman's head, but I am pretty certain I should try to stay alive rather than act like it's the matrix, dodging bullets. Therefore, I believe 3.6 applies at this point (3.4 as well, perhaps. You'll be the judge of that) Including that, it isn't very realistic to continuously run around like that, especially when you've been shot, so I also believe 3.3 should be applied.
I eventually take her down, when suddenly some mini coopers pull up. Immediately, 2-3 Bakassi women jump out and pull out baseball bats, starting to assault me. At this point, I already had my firearm in attack stance, and they're therefore putting their lives at risk (baseball bat vs gun = big risk, low chance of success, and they didn't appear to have an actual plan). I manage to gun down one (DELTA / Conteh Nzeogwy) before I am overwhelmed by the baseball bats and go down.

Evidence (Demo Required):
(Thanks @Emperor Shaun for recording it for me. GMod didn't really work)
89e6a687722e934e400c9a80a2d42241.png

@Emperor Shaun witnessed some of it, and may therefore also post it from his view (probably as a bystander, idk)

Tick:

Last edited:

User0

I witnessed only a bit of the situation where @Niko was trying to apprehend a suspect. All dressed the same one or two came behind him with a bat and attacked him then @Niko shooting in self-defense which was totally needed to preserve his life. He then shot delta which was under gunpoint still attempting to kill @Niko. After shooting her, another one came behind @Niko and killed him with a baseball bat.

Basically, they were getting shot at but still attempted to kill @Niko they should have surrendered but they did not and ended up risking their life by continuously hitting @Niko with their bats. This situation should have and could have been avoided if they let @Niko police the situation.

Reaction score
Basically I got shot aswell for walking close to the car/storage npc and started to bleed out and resulting in me getting a long ass police RP for no reason which ruined my rp k.
This wasn't 3.4 either when mods were standing by :booty:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Editing this post, now that a video has been posted.

I was the person driving the first mini, the one attempting hit him. I recall driving off, seeing as my attempt at killing the LEO that was attempting to kill my friend had failed. Right before driving off, I see you aiming at me and hearing a faint "click", signalling to me that you were out of ammo, hence why I got out and tried to take you out with a clean hit to the head. I assumed you were attacked before so a singular hit to the head should be enough.

It simply was a mistake on my end that ended in my death, but it was not entirely unrealistic. I assumed some thing that ended up not to be true, which was my mistake. I can not speak for the other people in the situation, they'll have to post a response themselves.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That actually was retardation on a whole new level. No idea how you guys get away with this shit every day.
Niko, you would have won with a glock.

Reaction score
Im supporting this.

In real life, while being shot at, you SHOULD be fearing for your life and try and run away from there, but you clearly ignored the fact that you took like 6 bullets from the M1911 that Niko shot you with, but yeah, I guess you have seen someone get shot by a cop 6 times then tries to hit them with a bat, which is really realistic am i rite? No not really.

But yeah, Im + Supporting this Action Request, Good luck @Niko

Reaction score
I will support this, reasons stated below:
First person: After being shot at she should of ran for her life, instead she kept trying to kill you with the baseball.
And for the others: After seeing their friend being shot down they should not repeat the same thing as it would most likely end with them dying, I don't see how they have been able to go so far with this, it's time to make it stop.

Reaction score
I am not quite sure here... attacking someone with a bat, and then they pull out a gun on you is ok, if you ask me.

I will support the AR against the guy who you beat down, as he decided to kill someone right in front of a cop.

I will probably support the AR against the Bakassi woman at 0:40, as you had just beaten down her friend, and she had a good chance of killing you. (Afaik Bakassi are known for their two-hits.) However, she kept on running in zigzag when you had her at gunpoint from a distance. She had no chance, and should have surrendered. I will support for that part. Breaking 3.4, possibly as she didn't even try to run away. I would not say 3.3, as you didn't seem to hit her all that many times when she was running around you, and if you did, we could call it adrenaline.

Now the 3 last ones are tricky. The first of the 3 charges you while you are reloading, making that valid. However, they wanted to kill you for pure revenge reasons, much like the one mentioned above, so I will say the 1st one of the 3 didn't break any rules. Number 2 and 3 on the other hand were possibly breaking 3.4, for charging you while you were pointing your gun at them.

So in short, +Support on everyone except the one you shoot at 1:25
Opinions and facts don't go well together, do they? Sorry.

Alex

After wathcing the video, it is clear that TONS of rules were broken by these bakassi women.

First of all 3.4 was broken as they started killing a man infront of you whilst he was getting arrested with no real chance of escape, no plan and no reason to do so as he was being arrested. Also the fact that all those guys started beating you up over what would of been 2-3 years jail is also breaking 3.4.

I 100% support this action request, also the guy which was running to left and right when being shot broke 3.3 as that is not realistic and he is ignoring the damage done to him.

+Support

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest, if there is a big swarm of people it should be possible to do this yes, however this is totally different story as obviously you were all attacking one by one meaning the .45 ACP bullet would penetrate your body, aswell I don't see the reason for the person killing the guy who accidently ran someone over, that was a complete accident and a breach of rule 3.4 as the officer could handle the situation.

Now the situation with Belg is different, I'm not sure why the administrators did not deal with that situation, but that is also a breach of rule 3.4, now overall +support.

Reaction score
I really cannot believe what I saw in this video mostly because of them believing it was just a cop. You may only do something like that if you know you are going to live and escape not just throw enough of yourselfs at him until he has been batted to death. This is not the first time an accident has been caused by the mayoral vote system.

It is clear in the video that they do not recognise the threat of an armed officer and think they can evade by running around like headless chicken. And this is why we want some officers with more than pistols. They clearly did not plan to survive and they knew it was a accident but you run over any org member and it is war if you like it or not.

I support this but the mayoral vote should also be punished for CDM.

Reaction score
What most of you fail to realize or include in your verdicts, is that I had a perfectly fine plan. I saw him aim his gun towards us and I heard a click, telling me he was out of ammo, which is the one and only reasons I decided to hop out of my car (I was in the first mini that passed by) to try and kill him. Realistically speaking, a single strike to the head with a metal baseball bat shouldve been enough, but this is Perp, and it doesn't work like that here, and hence why my plan failed. As for the other bakassi members, I can not tell you what their plan was, as I do not know. All I know, is that I had a plan, but it failed, which shouldn't be punished OOCly, seeing as it was an IC mistake.

Don't base your vedict on a group, make a verdict per person, seeing as every person did something different.

The others really may need to post their story. @AlphΔ And others.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The users will be punished for the following reasons:​
  • Blazin Panda as they broke rules 3.4, 6.3, 2.1 and 2.5 because they used a baseball bat to killed someone in front of an NPC, an Officer and a camera, risking their life. - Banned for 5 Days.
  • SteyLex as they broke 3.4 and 6.3 because they attempted to kill an officer with a baseball bat. - Will have an extension to their current ban.
  • DELTA and ALPHA will both be banned for 3.4 and 6.3 because they tried to/did kill an officer with a baseball bat in front of an NPC and camera. - Banned for 1 week

Status
Not open for further replies.