AR ON AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dapsas/Trauk Sankaba
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Wang chin/AL
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3,4/2.5 i think due to server glitch from his position he showed me images that i said everything in local,but in the playstv video i whispered to sugavi and he saw the chats,that i want to kill him and bomb him,he killed me infront of the cop actually for no reason.I lived in S3 he lived at S4
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5da0fa1f6a5072429b/2-5-3-4-ar-on-al
Tick:

Kay

Reaction score
You said it yourself really. For me it said in local which I showed you “I’m going to raid S4” etc etc. Afterwards I felt my life being threatened with your presence after saying that therefore I decided to kill you along with the officer.

could also say that it was 2.5 for seeing that he said it in whisper but with the server side glitch it came us as local for me. Apologies for that but otherwise I don’t feel that I broke any rules as there was a shootout before that occurred therefore and all the officers (only two / one were on duty).

killing the officer and then proceeding to drag the body I believe is perfectly fine especially as I was able to kill him before he put any threat towards my life.

other than that my apologies for actually taking the text into consideration as I was in the apartment upstairs and there could probably be no way I could hear it , some may believe that the apartment structure is old and badly built therefore you could be able to hear lot of things through the walls and in this case floors.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There was literally no reason for you to kill the officer, you could have waited for him to leave etc, killing the officer meant that you'd not only have to fight us, but you'd also have to fight the PD.

Kay

Reaction score
There was only two officers / one on duty at the time so therefore I personally didn’t feel the threat of the police department.

Status
Not open for further replies.