AR on Alex :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Michael Dawson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Luke Person
His/Her SteamID:i will get this tomorrow as I had to come. Off
Why Should This Player Be Punished:He should be punished as he gp me at Car dealer with people watching including NPCS he told me to drop my Halloween broom then told me to drive off I went by the stop sign tried to run him over failed then as he went by a NPC trying to steal my broom he didn't have his gun out at me and I ran him over called cops and they confiscate the gun I had it in my trunk so I wouldn't get mistaken for a shooter and then cops came!
Evidence (Demo Required):give this tomorrow in a edit
Tick:same as tomorrow
[DOUBLEPOST=1478555490,1478554820][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm making this cuz my internet goes down 2morrow at 8ish so I need it posted so I can edit
[DOUBLEPOST=1478555812][/DOUBLEPOST]Fellas if your not involved don't comment on this please only mods+ and Alex the one who I'm making ar on
[DOUBLEPOST=1478556636][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your Steam/In-game Name:Michael Dawson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Luke Person
His/Her SteamID:i will get this tomorrow as I had to come. Off
Why Should This Player Be Punished:He should be punished as he gp me at Car dealer with people watching including NPCS he told me to drop my Halloween broom then told me to drive off I went by the stop sign tried to run him over failed then as he went by a NPC trying to steal my broom he didn't have his gun out at me and I ran him over called cops and they confiscate the gun I had it in my trunk so I wouldn't get mistaken for a shooter and then cops came!
Evidence (Demo Required):give this tomorrow in a edit
Tick:same as tomorrow
[DOUBLEPOST=1478555490,1478554820][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm making this cuz my internet goes down 2morrow at 8ish so I need it posted so I can edit
[DOUBLEPOST=1478555812][/DOUBLEPOST]Fellas if your not involved don't comment on this please only mods+ and Alex the one who I'm making ar on
Right admin or.mod can you lock this for me for a bit and I'll pm you when I have everything

Status
Not open for further replies.