AR on Alex and Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Edisom
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alex #coleforenforcer/N(/)A and Gwanny/Emil Thybo
His/Her SteamID: Alex: STEAM_0:0:71196251 Gwanny: STEAM_0:0:120571169
Why Should This Player Be Punished: For Gwanny: 3.3, 3.26 and Alex 3.21
Alex just got unbanned, I don't think he is learning from his mistakes.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Is it a random sweatervest or did he do something to you because im pretty sure you're not sposed to mug new players unless you have a proper reason. I think Alex can tie up the npc, or if he made a quick get away he is allowed to my knowledge because that way he has a chance of getting away scotch free. also, the guy you shot yelled help at fredy's, the storage attendant would have heard the guy yelling help and this would have raised alarms, either way if he was caught by police he could say he was he was defending a friend.

Last edited:

Alex_AR

----With permission from @Chris ----

Hello, ill go ahead and explain why i do not believe i broke 3.21:
- I had a fast mclaren p1 to escape in. (140 mph max)
- Escaped successfully.
- My friend was shot, attempted mugging, i had helped him following law 2.1 by defending another person.
- Afterall, it was not neccesary to tie up the npcs in this situation @Archibald was asked ingame by me, and he also did not believe it was neccesary, he explained:
If i had been chasing you around for 5 hours just an example, then of course tieing up the npcs would be most likely neccesary. However i had only been on you for around 2 minutes, and the act was in self defence of others.

Also, not sure if you intentionally targetted sweatervest - incase you did its 2.5.

Aswell as the tieing up / gagging part, as he was in a car he was able to resist. I believe. So rolling was not wrong, also him talking was obviously a mis type so i dont think he broke his gag, which was false eitherway.

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Your remarks about the roll function only being useful in gambling/ID are completely incorrect, especially where ID is concerned because how does probability predict what was on an ID/whether you had one?

ded4a6b0fa.png

He used /roll to resist the process of being tied up. You rolled lower and therefore lost, it's fair play to him.

The evidence provided does not suggest Alex did anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.