AR on Alex Escobar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: HeaTz / Eddie Stallone
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Twister / Alex Escobar
His/Her SteamID: No idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He mugged me in a public place and took 136 weed bags and 11 cooked meth of me.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

@GraveDinosaur

Reaction score
"Yes hello officer. I'm trying to sell my weed and marijuana here but some guy just came and mugged one of my customers."

The drug dealer would never call the police for something like that. -Support.

Reaction score
I also got mugged by him, here...

So if this place is public, surely he didnt know that place is public or something maybe?

Reaction score
Thats not a public space, you can mug at the DD
[DOUBLEPOST=1449281453,1449281361][/DOUBLEPOST]In every spot for the Drug Dealer people are always mugging, and when i did this mug an admin whent check (if he had dropped all, WHICH HE DIDNT) and he said it was everything ok, as you can see in second 50

Reaction score
Firstly, it was enough bright and I am sure even though you say that the docks arent a populated area ,which I disagree on, someone would have see him either from projex or the pub or anywhere else. Also he didn't deal with the DD which I think he could have pulled a gun out and shoot at him as he was going to lose stuff as one of his costumers got mugged. The DD also couldn't know if the guy would mug him too so why risk it and not kill him? Also at that time ships come and go depending if the sun is rising or the sun goes down.

Reaction score
Denied

There is a reason the drug dealer is located in the docks that's because it's an unpopulated and rather secluded place to sell drugs. Therefore, mugging down there is common and acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.