AR on Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mufasa Black
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Allen Kennedy
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50229236
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5- As I was knocking on slums 4 to ask for an alliance, Allen decides to come up the stairs and pop me with no warnings or any reason of doing so. They said plpd, but due to them saying open up i assumed they were talking about s1 or 2
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: n/a

Reaction score
Yeah my bad. I should've checked my target before I shot, we had org information that Slums 4 was being raided and went out to help the defense, and given your proximity to the door I though you were bobby pinning it or something.

Again, my apologies, if you lost anything or whatever I'd be happy to replace it.

Reaction score
Yeah my bad. I should've checked my target before I shot, we had org information that Slums 4 was being raided and went out to help the defense, and given your proximity to the door I though you were bobby pinning it or something.

Again, my apologies, if you lost anything or whatever I'd be happy to replace it.
It's alright man, thanks for apologising. And nah it only lead to me getting raided and losing a few pots n coke seeds but no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.