• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

Your Steam/In-game Name: Inchs, John Inch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alliat, Alliat Trapani
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73463429
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke 3.4 when under gun point. I turned around and his vehicle was stopped. I point my gun at him and when I am about to ask him to get out he proceeds to run me over despite being at gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required): YouTube video,
Tick: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
haha wouw!

Next time I will stop and step out so you can shoot me.
No, but seriously my chances of survival were way bigger by driving over than surrendering. I was driving down to Project x. It took me a fair time to realize you gun pointing where Shay. I made the decision to drive you over with my car. Since that was the safest way of taking you down at that very moment. Then you turned to wards me and I drove into you with full speed. Not even giving you the time to open fire. When the rest of my backup arrived we also took down your buddy.

(Almost forgot to mention this, Thnx @Sarah Knight) I did not receive any verbal command from him. While being "under gunpoint". Which gave me, even more, the intention he was going to let me live. And it also made it impossible to cooperate with him.

Regards
Alliat,

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

He stopped for a good second when I turned around there, I had plenty of gun time on him.

Reaction score
He stopped for a good second when I turned around there, I had plenty of gun time on him.

Just looked at the video the time you looked at me before I drove you over was less than a second.

Reaction score
User has been warned for this post in regards to Forum rule 2.4
I'm not involved but I just wanna say this
Why didn't you make a AR on Shay as you gunpointed him and he didn't get out and your guy there said get out and get off your radio. Instead of asking a AR on Allian for doing something that saved his life/plus he didn't say anything and he ran you only within 1 second of you turning around and gun pointing him

If this makes sense

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

There is no way Alliat can react to your gunpoint that quickly, it was for like a second and Alliat's vehicle was already approaching you at a fast speed. He took the chance by running you over, I see nothing wrong with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.