AR on Alliat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Logan Frost
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alliat Trapani @Alliat
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73463429
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player gunned down two police officers handling a situation that had nothing to do with him and he has no affiliation with the subject we were arresting (For 9.3 I might add) right in front of the PD.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
he just tried to cdm me on purpose just as i spawned in for no reason also this guy was driving on the wrong side of the road on purpose almost killed me and is not following any road laws because theres no cops online rn please have a word with him about this

Reaction score
Yes I can:

First of all I would like to counter this statement: “Player gunned down two police officers handling a situation that had nothing to do with him and he has no affiliation with the subject we were arresting (For 9.3 I might add) right in front of the PD.”

I was involved in the situation you just arrested my friend Josef trapani and put him inside the PD. An org member of mine just told me he stabbed one of the two officers. Therefore my friend would have gone to jail for breaking law 9.2 which is an 8 year sentences.

Second point: I was aware of the fact that there were only 2 officers inservice making it a very low risk operation. When I took both officer out, I could easily free Josef from the PD. Preventing him to serve 8 years in jail.

Third point: On the thirteend second in the video you can even see my doubt of shooting officers. In dutch I say that shooting the officer is 3.4 than my org member informs me in dutch that Josef stabbed an officer. Receiving this vital information was the reason for my acting.

A dutch staff member should be able to confirm this. Like yourself @blobvis 2.0

fourth point: I have video evidence proving my claims.

I believe my actions were justifiable duo the fact that there were very few officers inservice and my friend (and in game family member) was going in to jail for 8 years.I have a clean record, I don’t just RDM people for fun. Because I know how annoying it is.

I also like to mention this updated rule: 2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

When participating in raids, players carrying visible weaponry are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction.

This was a PD raid and the officers where carrying visable weapons. There fore I was acting under rule 2.5.

I hope I proved enough reason behind my actions.

Kind regards,

Alliat

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Reviewed with @Inchs

The raid wasn't started at all and you along with @Synatec could have easily gped both cops and got your friend of of jail without alarming anyone else
As you shot the guy you will get a warning for 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.