Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Adikid*TRADING*/Adrish Malik

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: @Apollo / Don't know his IG name

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:52002010

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: Possible wall hacks, lmao. I just want you to upload your POV.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

be326b7734.png
Provided by @Mathias
Tick: Go to 2:40

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will upload POV ASAP, on my screen i rushed in prefiring to the right as my earlier attempt to lockpick you were strategically wallbanging me from there, just trying to find the right demo. Me not showing up for you could of course be latency because im an NA player but I rushed in.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470624027,1470622096][/DOUBLEPOST]

I should add i knew there were two people and one was to the right side cuz we failed to raid one time before because of him wallbanging us at an angle. you can see this from the bullet holes in the wall at the start. You can see the bullet right before i wouldve appeared was the one that killed him cuz his body just fell as i was entering guns still blazing.

Reaction score
After seeing the video, I see none of our barricades, you are looking at @Bertie through the barricade until he peeks. You prefired me, GG but you were looking right at me.

Reaction score
To clarify, the first man I saw was not shot by me as far as I know. I only killed Adrish, and prefired knowing he would be there. This isn't a random prefire, it's an educated guess and almost a certainty that someone would be defending there. This is due to a previous fail raid where he wallbanged and almost killed me when I was lockpicking the door. You can see the bullet shots in the wall from him at the beginning, proving that this event did indeed take place. Reason I thought he was just salty and calling me a hacker because he was angry is because I didnt know I got him through the wall, I thought my last couple shots that werent through the door were the culprits, and I never knew on his screen he just dropped dead before seeing a pixel of me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.