Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ModoSN / CharlieModo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
  • Axel
  • SammyM
  • Happy Peanut
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • Axel for 3.4, failed to comply under gunpoint and just stayed sitting down
  • SammyM for 3.4, got up off the table went into another room and tried to shoot me with a pistol when I have a rifle
  • Happy Peanut for 3.4, failed to comply under gunpoint. I did not know he was an org ally so he should still comply...
MiniRaze did (eventually) comply under gunpoint.

Evidence (Demo Required):

This video is of the mugging, instead of refusing or trying to shoot me they should have all stood up, dropped their money, and I would have left and they could carry on... Instead, it resulted in two shootouts and their "passive RP" being ruined.

MiniRaze and happy peanut then find me and kill me for revenge, this is fair enough:

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Comms banned so cant edit posts but Happy Peanut then raids me not long after he gets this revenge kill and shoots me while I'm unarmed...

Reaction score
Hey, I was involved. We had set up a passive RP lounge @ the office and we were all on a poker table. Charlie Modo came into the office with an AK and started telling everyone to line up against the wall. At first, since he's allied with Poseidon. we've had previous 'friendly' relations and he sounded like he was messing around, I thought he was joking. Once I realized he was being serious I stood up, put my hands up, and dropped my items as directed by Charlie. Me and Eagle had survived the situation so we had looked for him after the situation to kill him, we never raided him at all, we simply drove up to him and shot him for the muggings. I hope this clears up any confusion from my end. I obviously can't speak for others although I do believe at first some people may have thought you was joking as people do tend to do that sort of thing. In all honesty, I don't know why shots were fired.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted-ish:

SammyM Broke no rules and had ample opportunity to do what he did and pull his gun. Shooting a raider with a pistol is not in violation of the rules.
Happy Peanut, Despite being mayor and allies with the raider, still should have complied and will be warned for 3.4
Axel will receive a warning for 3.4.

No one will be punished for killing you as doing so was completely valid and allowed.

HOWEVER: @ModoSN will receive a warning for mugging players in front of the mayor.

Reviewed with @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.