AR on @ICEKILLER_99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:BeepBeepImAJeep , Jayden Henderson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Richards , IceKiller99
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well , he mugged me right infront of people , the door was wide open and as you can see in Looc chat he says he was already inside of my shop when he pulled his gun out , which did not happen to be the case , instead he was right infront of another individual who could have called the cops on him. I find the way he mugged me unfair and i think he should learn from it before he does this to others in the same way.
Evidence (Demo Required):
(Recorded from demo , thought it'd be easier for you guys to look at , sorry for the garbage quality , playing on my school laptop at my grandparents)
Tick: -

Reaction score
Icekiller_99:
First of all,i ran in and you refused to close the door saying ''You can't do this,you're breaking rules bla bla bla'' which is a rulebreak from your side.I ran in and pulled my gun where I cannot be seen from the public(edit:i did not pull it out inside the shop which i thought i did at the time idk why but my memory is pretty short lmfao).I tried closing the door but it was locked so you were told to close it but you refused for around 5 seconds or so.When it was closed im not sure if you dropped all your items as i was in a rush.My friend was outside with a rifle so if anyone went inside he could have easily killed him/her.I escaped fine without the police being called and me being arrested.

Reaction score
Icekiller_99:
First of all,i ran in and you refused to close the door saying ''You can't do this,you're breaking rules bla bla bla'' which is a rulebreak from your side.I ran in and pulled my gun where I cannot be seen from the public(edit:i did not pull it out inside the shop which i thought i did at the time idk why but my memory is pretty short lmfao).I tried closing the door but it was locked so you were told to close it but you refused for around 5 seconds or so.When it was closed im not sure if you dropped all your items as i was in a rush.My friend was outside with a rifle so if anyone went inside he could have easily killed him/her.I escaped fine without the police being called and me being arrested.
You did not do /me Searches man , you also never asked what i had on my , only expensive thing i had on me at the time were some bandages which i did not drop as you simply didnt search me. And you would probably do the same as it's just unfair to mug someone in this way as it's against the rules.And i do admit to saying it's not allowed through voice chat , but it's just straight up bullshit , you did see me lock the door and you did pull the gun out where people could see it , the store front is public , period.

Status
Not open for further replies.