Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: @Sapir Sugavi

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Jayden Henderson/ @BeepBeepImAJeep

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:0:101463543

Why Should This Player Be Punished
:
3.4-user here pulled out an m4 while was at gunpoint,was shot to death.
3.3-started jumping around to try evading the shots which is not realistic at all.
1.1-disrespectful behaviour.

At first he was saying,that I came in as he bandages him self.

but then he said,
He was lying ooc about me coming in when his gun was out,but as he said at first that I came in when he bandages himself.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick
: https://mega.nz/#!6tJjBL5B!TScyp8ckWb7RzCDcMo8NjHjAIoNwFgCsjH4m1ERYZeo (30000+)

Reaction score
Literally at the moment i was bandaging i was constantly hovering over my M16 , when i was done bandaging i scrolled back to my M16 and at the second it was being pulled out you ran inside. Btw , i was mad over the fact that you came inside when i was healing up trying to get HP , and just as i pull out my M16 not even ready to fire it you storm inside with your pistol and 1tap me. I also jumped only once because you scared the fuck out of me when you came inside , my heart was pumping as i was the only one left. What i think is more concerning is your hate towards me which makes you wanting me to get banned o so badly. You literaly complain about every thing i do wrongfully , no offence but i do know you don't like me. But i think it's just a difference in personality , i personally am way too lazy to make IA complaints and i know humans make mistakes which makes me want to give people second chances as long as they understand what they did wrong. Anyways , i'm not going to start making this situation even worse. I'm just gonna wait untill i get asked to provide demo and see what happens then.
[DOUBLEPOST=1518252482,1518195775][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for my late reaction lol , i only just woke up , anyways. I'm sorry for me calling you a pussy , i was salty when i died lol. What i tried to say was that i was just done bandaging. As you can even see in your video i'm not bandaging anymore as you come in. I was literally in the phase of pulling out my gun and when you gave me orders it was already too late for me to put the gun away because i was getting shot at. (This couldnt be commented as it was too long)
[DOUBLEPOST=1518254306][/DOUBLEPOST]My perspective :

Yet again sorry for the shit quality , my laptop simply cant handle recording games lol . I run on an Nvidea Quadro K1000M and some 5th gen I7 processor for school. Anyways , as you can see it all went very quickly , small to no time to think (No excuse) at 0:14 is when you peeked and i wasnt at direct GP , which is when i pulled my gun out. I do admit to saying i was bandaging when you came in ( you can also see on the screenshot ) but this just didnt happen to be the case. Also there was no orders given or i wasnt warned that you came in , but i think you made it clear you came in ;P. Anyways yet again i'm sorry for calling you a pussy in OOC. I know of myself that i'm always under high pressure when i'm the only one left to save everyones guns and i get very pissed when i die at such a moment as my heart is just pumping like a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.