AR on Bertie for 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dominick
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bertie*TRADING*
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39724163
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 2.5 by coming in to raid and shooting up my car for no reason. You can hear the tyres deflating in the video and Bertie admits to shooting the car and claims someone was behind it which is not true as you can see both of us were right there.

@Bertie

Evidence (Demo Required):

39276f7db887848911503b15a3b5cabc.png

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
From what I've seen, I think he was using your car as collateral and might have shot it a few times while attempting to spray through the wall. Im going to see others' points and give my verdict.

---------------------------

If and once Bertie does upload his demo I'll be able to +/- support this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In future, don't park your car there? I spayed you though the wall and some bullets happen to hit your car and break it. I will provide my POV soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gotta disagree, your car was parked in moron and is more than likely to be shot during a raid. although i think Bertie should upload his POV -Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
In future, don't park your car there? I spayed you though the wall and some bullets happen to hit your car and break it. I will provide my view soon.
The door was already open so I don't see what you would be spraying through that would end up hitting the car and you earlier said that you shot it because someone was behind it, you are now changing your story.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454430285,1454371038][/DOUBLEPOST]@Bertie Provide a demo to show that you didn't deliberately shoot the car for no reason then.

Reaction score

I hit your car at 0:15 -- As you hit me, my gun pointed down

Then I hit it again at 0:19 (tyres popped) -- I was attempting to spray you (and your friend) down.

And the final one at 0:22 -- This was also because I was trying to spray you down, as soon as that fully hit and I saw it hit your car, I ceased fire.

Also two things to note:
  • I had no idea how many of you there were inside.
  • The new recoil patterns to the gun.
ALSO: Why would I purposely shoot your car?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Could a mod close this thread, please? It was, as proven by Bertie, clearly an accident. From where I was standing it seemed purposeful, apologies for the confusion the thread can be denied and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.