AR on Bertie

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Apollo/ Kenji Akimoto
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bertie*TRADING*/Bertie Bennet
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39724163

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Minging as a roadcrew, dragging a car unrealistically and then claiming he "crashed"
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Like I told you, after I arrived at my said destination I started to get the "Connection Problem" at the top left of my screen, so I left and rejoined, however I was in no rp sit at the time of getting the error message. I'd also like to point out I didn't know the car was being dragged on it's side before I was on the highway, were my passenger told me that the car is on it's side. By that point I was already on the highway and it would of caused more commotion to stop then it would to carry on and reach my destination. Also why were you even walking on the road? Also what do you mean, obliviously slightly turned, the car I was towing got stuck on something and slammed me into the angle.

Reaction score
Watch at 5 seconds, you can see a slight but noticeable turn that came from the player, indicating he was there and did not crash
[DOUBLEPOST=1471579520,1471579097][/DOUBLEPOST]Cake's comment is very relevant to the mingeing accusations and the claims of crashing. Also shows that Bertie lied in his reply to the AR saying he didn't know the car was being dragged on it's side.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The part with "Minging as a roadcrew, dragging a car unrealistically" is denied. The video shows that the car was going straight as Bertie approached the left turn, and only after making the turn, did the car end up flipping onto its side. Since the gas station was within 100m distance, it would make sense to get there and fix it, rather than staying still and block the entire road (almost 2 lanes with the flipped vehicle).
"Minging as a roadcrew" isn't a rule, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with that.

pending2.png

As far as the whole "claiming he "crashed"" goes, I'd need some evidence, preferably from @Bertie

Reaction score
Please put a hold because I have friends who were in pursuit of him and they have demos showing the car was flipped on it's side the whole way. Also, in what world does a car flip on its side and the driver just continues driving? REALISTICALLY, they would stop the car and find a way to get it to it's upright position. NO ONE would drag around a car on it's side. Also, he was roadcrew and he was being pursued by a police cruiser with lights, so what wouldn't he stop..?

Reaction score
It's taken a lot longer than it should have, but here is some evidence on what Bertie was doing while before Apollo's video. Osama(LOOC) was the cop chasing him, I think.

Also, Stormzi tried to cover for Bertie after he DC'd, as seen in this picture. I know he was trying to cover for him because he was in the car with him, and how would somebody be so ignorant as to not know who's car they were in(while laughing along the freeway I might add).
edit: I guess the video is still processing. Give it like 10 minutes.
a0db6e399d4ee0ad000baa916a458b0a.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
To add, nobody in their right mind would continue driving like that. It's as unrealistic as can be.

Reaction score
@Apollo but you dont seem to understand that it would of been unrealistic to stop in the middle of the highway to fix the car as there is no hard shoulder to pull over in. You can clearly hear in the video he says oops i forgot to reel in the car. Even though why where you walking on the side of a road where there is no pavement?

Reaction score
1. Stormzi you're irrelevant please don't post on this thread because as far as I'm concerned you're not involved. 2. This server is supposedly all about realism. REALISTICALLY nobody would drag a car on it's side across a highway. They would stop the tow truck and quickly READJUST where he put the hook. He literally put the hook on the side of the car, and unless he's stupid which I don't think he is, he would've known it would be dragged on it's side where he put the hook. He doesn't have to fix it on the highway. ALSO, there was a cop behind him who could've easily helped with closing down one lane of the freeway and direct traffic. 3. In what world is it realistic to drag a car tumbling on it's side as fast as you can across a highway? It's more realistic for someone to just go and shoot up the town than for a roadcrew to do that, so don't tell me "It would of been UNREALISTIC to stop in the middle of the highway." OF COURSE IT WOULD BE REALISTIC. NOBODY would drive as fast as possible on a highway with a tumbling car. That just causes MORE DAMAGE to the car.

M

Reaction score
VW4SdFF.png

Welp, with the video showing everything but the roadcrew vehicle, your caption here should be 'I think he turned at the last second'. It's not obvious at all, and clearly wasn't the case as demonstrated by the other video. @Apollo - If you ever try to be deceptive again at this community you will be permanently banned.

Bertie will receive a ban for his actions.

Accepted

Edit: Aside

@Cake In future, if you're going to contribute to ARs don't do it like a total child.
uZQ8LE8.png

Last edited: