Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Suspine/ Matteo Sanchez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Blueboy/ Jack
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 user ran over armed men after they robbed a bank and gun downed officers
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/s/M1LFxHEzlYpG

****Please note this is the second time they have done this while in a fire truck, He clearly aimed right at me and ran me over. @McGlinchy handled the last ar on him for the same reason****

Reaction score
"Ran over armed men". lets get this straight. YOU ARE IN THE ROAD. I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THE FIRE TRUCK AND YOU GET SALTY WHEN YOU DIE. POLICE CALLED ME AND ANOTHER FIRE FIGHTER TO GO TO A FIRE AT SUBURBS!!!

Reaction score
Tbh I know I am not in the wrong. But if I get banned I wont really care. Wanna know why? Because it's a fucking Garry's Mod server. Let's be real it ain't gonna break my heart and destroy my soul. Anyway I cant be fucked for this shit. Have a good day! Enjoy not sleeping tonight because of this event on a gmod server

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea how this guy gives bullshit excuses and being so toxic and staff just let it be and believe him lol, this is not his first time and he still doing it and nothing is happening against him

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-blue-boy.35631/

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-blue-boy.35703/#post-244314

And this one is the third for the same reason, it clearly shows him running someone over in purpose and entering a crime scene how is this not so obvious?

Bullshit excuses-

1-Again, you can't see shit in the fire truck.

2-YOU ARE IN THE FUCKING ROAD.

3-POLICE CALLED ME AND ANOTHER FIRE FIGHTER TO GO TO A FUCKING FIRE AT SUBURBS

One question how can't you see in the firetruck please explain more, if you really can't see shit in the firetruck you wouldn't even be driving on the wrong side anyway.

Reaction score
@Gimic why? That means I gotta take time out of my day to look through demos to find some dumbass in the road crying because he got fucking hit. not my problem

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
"But if I get banned I wont really care. Wanna know why? Because it's a fucking Garry's Mod server. Let's be real it ain't gonna break my heart and destroy my soul. Anyway I cant be fucked for this shit. Have a good day! Enjoy not sleeping tonight because of this event on a gmod server "

Reaction score
It's actually funny that you guys report me because most of the time I just sit there watching TV awaiting a fire call. I mostly mind my business and just chill but you're just a butthurt little kid

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
dont be a spas and run people over and make an excuse you were responding to a call i love how you only recieve a "call" when there's shootouts

Reaction score
I was behind this firefighter in a Dodge Ram Response Vehicle, and from my POV he didnt have intentions of running the male down, going up that road in the fire truck is terrible, if you use first person you simply CANNOT see the front of the truck and struggle seeing far infront also.

Reaction score
Could be possible it was another incident? i have 14 hrs of demo's from yesterday so will be hard to find

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't even know this person that reported you, you're just being toxic and you breaking the rules and get reported for it

Reaction score
Its horseshit though because I am genuinely not trying to break the rules. If I had seen you I would try to break. Because to be quite frank, even if my life was in danger I don't think Fire Fighters are allowed to kill people. Even in self defence. So just fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.