AR on Bob Bobov

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0tMeLoL

Your Steam/In-game Name: Hayden Carter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bob Bobov
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He tried mugging me when I had a gun out and again shot me for no reason when I had a gun out
Evidence (Demo Required): (1)
(2)
(3)
Tick: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
OMG!!!!
1 video I shoot as I thought you would shoot at me and I shoot in panic but didn't kill you as I said in video 2 but you refused to put the gun away and put your hands up so I shoot you. I had enough advantage of it not being 3.4 as I would have had more chance of actually killing you than you would have had.
3 video You snitched to the cop that _moD mugged you so I killed you
Also disrespecting me in ooc and bringing ooc stuff ic is not nice ;)

n0tMeLoL

Ok, so would you try mugging someone who has a gun out in real life? You are not playing realistically here!

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
your holding your gun passive aka it's facing down mine is facing towards you which means irl and in game I would have higher chance to kill you if you pointed the gun at me I aint saying you broke 3.4 I am saying that you didn't follow my orders so I shoot you

n0tMeLoL

@Google Chrome If I pointed the gun at you you would have had the right to kill me, you can't rob me when I'm holding a gun out.

Reaction score
I'm involved, both users were being incredibly toxic towards each other, other players, and me. if an admin requests it I can provide screenshots.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
How exactly was I toxic towards him also dont get involved in something that your not involved in as this AR is about mugging and raiding not about ooc I only put that fact up for the staff team to know what he has said for that afterwards

Reaction score
Google I was the officer Hayden reported the crime to afterwards. I saw first hand the disrespect and the anger between the two of you, and I received some myself. Was I involved in the mugging? No. But I was involved in everything after.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@HaydenC I gave you a chance there to either surrender to me as I had an advantage or to open fire which would end up to me winning as I have an advantage

Reaction score
Denied

If someone tries to mug you when you have your gun out just shoot them. Since only 1 of the 3 videos are available I'll go with the statements and take that him shooting you was actually not intended. As I can see from the video he didn't continue shooting you and even offered you a bandage as long as you dropped your weapon, something that you didn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.