AR on Bob Bobov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cody Garrett
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bob Bobov
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Camping bazaar with wanted people and shooting any officers on sight instead of hiding somewhere.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Dai was getting a gun and when you arrived I heard you getting out of the car to gp dai and I knew he was warranted so when you got out I already knew that you got out to arrest him and as he was warranted for bank robbery I killed you by knowing the fact that you were going in to bazaar just to arrest him.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Also from what do you expect me to hide from when you already spotted dai? We were basically exposed already

Reaction score
You guys should be hiding, not chilling at bazaar. If you guys knew you were warranted, why you are just chilling there instead of hiding?

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Idk I was about to go inside a property but then I saw that Dai was outside and when you went pass you stopped your car and got out so I knew that you were coming for him

Reaction score
Cody i was at the situation at the moment as we just completed a bank raid we arrived at bazaar to buy a firearm to dai I was in a corner checking for cops and we saw you coming so we needed to kos you for our safety so we killed u + u can see on ur demo that y took ur gun out and gpd we didn’t chill at bazaar we literally got there 2 min before u
Written on my phone

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
We had just arrived from shooting 1 cop at church and afterward when we arrived at bazaar dai had no gun so he had to buy one and I was on the phone as you saw in the video so I was standing still there on that table for like 5 sec. When I heard the police car to pass us(Cody) I knew It was because he saw Dai and that he is warranted for a bank robbery so I went to take cover and shoot Cody down.

Reaction score
[Involved] We were in a bit of a hard situation, since Dai was actually buying a gun from me, they were just exactly arrived there to hide and Dai wanted to buy a gun from me, all of a sudden you appears out of nowhere, and they had to open fire.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your gun is in attack stance and you died. Are you trying to say you cant be in Bazaar if you're warranted? Dont be so petty, make RR for 5 mins.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
No point replying to shit AR's, i'm sure cody'll realise how petty this is and he has an equal chance to kill bob and it's not like he didnt know we were warranted for bank. I'd excepect better.

Status
Not open for further replies.