AR on Bojing Mohammad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mage / Nadine Kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bojin Mohammad / (?)
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well apparently this guy saw @Silent in my car when his org got raided at subs 11, according to Silent there was no real way he could put him and the car together and instead he just speculated that because the car was opposite their house, that it was involved with the raid. So then he told somebody in his org this information and that resulted in my car getting car bombed losing 30k or some shit for no valid reason. Unless this guy really did see him get out the car and then go raid the house.
Evidence (Demo Required):
@Silent 's POV
and then logs can obviously show that I almost got killed by Aaron at slums and then even after that got car bombed because a medic revived me.
zgkt8Ht.png

Tick:
Someone tag the guy if you know him so he can get his POV from demo or whatever

Last edited:
Reaction score
Before this all happened, we were based at slums with you upstairs. You raided us ( I didn't die I wasn't near slums at the time) I had a message that they did raid and my org did see it, so we could of car- bombed you there, also I know IC what Sofia drives (so I know what car) it didn't even matter about the subs situation, you could of got car-bomb there too. Some of my org then tried to raid you guys but we failed (I was still alive) so that's another reason for car - bombing (killing my friends) then finally one of your friends tried stealing my car, I GPED him but he kept going to I shot him, then Sofia shot me, my org was there and they shot Sofia, then my org got shot by police ( but got revived). So that's ANOTHER reason to car - bomb. At the scene of subs I took a photo of sofia's car: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=867529888 so I had evidence to car bomb, but my org wanted to car bomb the gold lambo. I didn't place the car bomb under the lambo because I don't have the evidence to do it. Luckily I took the pic just as I was being handcuffed. I may of seen a very little of the cars parking up but all the reasons before would of got you car-bombed anyway. I've also seen Nadine and Sofia in the same cars and I saw them come of there apartment back in slums out saying "we got raided by retards" to me so I knew they were basing together. I only car bombed the BMW cause I had the evidence.

I'm also not good at uploading demos but if you guys are honest about the things you did to get car bombed I think it can be dealt without having to go to far in to the situation

Reaction score
@mage I was the one that placed the car bomb, however @KILLER informed me to place it on the car due to the fact that @KILLER saw Sofia's Mercedes plus Nadines golden Lamborghini leaving after they raided. Hence the reason why both Sofia and Nadine's cars were bombed. Just because i placed the carbomb doesn't mean you are not in the wrong @KILLER if i was informed by you then it's your problem not mine.

Reaction score
Just because i placed the carbomb doesn't mean you are not in the wrong @KILLER if i was informed by you then it's your problem not mine.

Unfortunately you are in the wrong. As you are the one who willingly placed the Car Bomb, you are the one liable to a punishment (if one is to be issued). Generally speaking, if you are not a 110 percent sure that you are in the right to make use of the car bomb, don't use it.

Similar situation would be if someone asked you to randomly shoot a group of people, and when asked by staff why you did it, and you then accuse the other player of telling you to do so, you'd be the one to blame.

However, I've dealt with situations were both parties were punished (depends on the situation at hand).

Also since you are the one who have placed the car bomb, please provide your demo within a 24 hour period.

Reaction score
Unfortunately you are in the wrong. As you are the one who willingly placed the Car Bomb, you are the one liable to a punishment (if one is to be issued). Generally speaking, if you are not a 110 percent sure that you are in the right to make use of the car bomb, don't use it.

Similar situation would be if someone asked you to randomly shoot a group of people, and when asked by staff why you did it, and you then accuse the other player of telling you to do so, you'd be the one to blame.

However, I've dealt with situations were both parties were punished (depends on the situation at hand).

Also since you are the one who have placed the car bomb, please provide your demo within a 24 hour period.
@KILLER said in organisation chat "Max i need your help with something come to storage" He then provided me with a carbomb and said for me to place it on @mage 's car whilst he placed the one he had on @Taylor 's car. If he has told me to do this, i fully trust him and considering he provided pictures of the car it gave me more reason to believe him. @Sgt.James if i provide a demo it will just be me placing the bomb, in which i admit i did so. However, if @KILLER provided a demo of him actually seeing those people leave the raid in them cars which lead up to the car bombs being placed i think this would be a lot more relevant to the action request. I think it is complete unfair for me to be penolized for this as i was instructed to do so by a trusted member of my organisation who provided a part of evidence to support his claims. I was purely just helping a friend out with placing it.

I will try to find the demo, but the thing is i do play perp a lot, so i don't really know where to start with finding it.

,Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.