AR on ItsAquatiic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: mofidos

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ItsAquatiic / Dylan Larsen

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Before i start i wanna say it shouldn't be my case but since i'm involved i told my org i'll just make ar and you guys show demo's and whatever you wanna add, and idk who's the guy got car bombed he's not involved at all

This player car bombed one of my friend's car and killed one guy who entered the vehicle who's not involved in this situation at all, after asking him why did you car bomb @[Lg]C>J 's car he said because you mugged me before remember? after telling him you should've died since it was 5 hours ago you should've at least you left the city and you got no evidence it's our vehicle, this guy was mugged by me i'm the person tied him and gagged him and cj just stood there pointing at him a gun and one of my org took his stuff with cj, i'm the one who decided to mug him, anyways he just disconnected while i was talking to him and asked his ic name twice

So he has no evidence it's our vehicle, he killed the wrong guy a guy who wasn't even in the mug, i don't believe it's even a good reason to car bomb a car just because of that and i'm not sure he was all the time on the server or at least didn't die

again he knows more because he planted the bomb, can you show us a demo that you were all the time alive and an evidence of you having a proof it's cj's car, you broke many rules tbh killed the wrong guy, not a good reason to car bomb and no evidence of cj's car

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
x4TsKPy.png

This is what I see. I presume the bit in red is the mugging?

@ItsAquaaHD - please justify the car bomb in a reply to this thread. Please also elaborate as to how you deduced that the car definitely belonged to one of the people who robbed you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469968123,1469903313][/DOUBLEPOST]@ItsAquaaHD There is a reason I have tagged you, could you please reply?

Reaction score
I car bombed her because her and her friends mugged me. It was definitely her car because I had seen her driving in it and she even took it to the repair shop.

M

Reaction score
I car bombed her because her and her friends mugged me. It was definitely her car because I had seen her driving in it and she even took it to the repair shop.

Is there any evidence supporting your rationale as to why that car belonged to the person who robbed you? Just it will make this all a lot easier is all.

Reaction score
x4TsKPy.png

This is what I see. I presume the bit in red is the mugging?

@ItsAquaaHD - please justify the car bomb in a reply to this thread. Please also elaborate as to how you deduced that the car definitely belonged to one of the people who robbed you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1469968123,1469903313][/DOUBLEPOST]@ItsAquaaHD There is a reason I have tagged you, could you please reply?
Funny how in the picture it shows him retrieving a m1911 from his mini but he never dropped it during the mug....I was involved in the mugging.

M

Reaction score
@ItsAquaaHD it is becoming really repetitive chasing you up. I'm sure you would love to defend yourself. Could you convince us with evidence that you knew it was her car?

Also why did you not drop the M1911 in the mug?
[DOUBLEPOST=1470151660,1470125132][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

He failed to drop his M1911 while being mugged, which is fundamentally dishonest and against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.