AR on Brian Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CJay / Krede Ballade
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: YoloMuffin / Brian Husky
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: We were standing minding our own business at the parking lot to regal apartment, when suddently he storms us as a SWAT officer with his M4 Carbine pointing at us, for no reason. Then he starts to restrain everyone and starts to frisk them, like it's some kind of military dictatorship.
Then one of the organization members starts opening fire on him, because he has stepped over the line. And he starts shooting back and take cover behind all the civilians, and he even shoots 'Nicholas Lerche' in the back and kills him.

And after that, a police officer gets to the scene. Which would be the one to respond, if there were any kind of trouble. Most of us sends /reports to the admin, since he was online, but then he gets offline and we are still restrained. When he finally releases us, like 10 or 15 minutes later, still for no reason, and he never gave us one.
He just mugged everyone at a public area as a SWAT officer. Because there was no reason why he should run to us.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
N/A

Reaction score
Okey I'm just gonna copy and paste my answer to you from the AR that is against you guys, cause obviously you keep slander and don't realise you broke server laws and rules, enjoy:

Yeah, I tried to kill you because you were a rogue cop. You just stormed us for no reason with an M4 as a SWAT officer. What was that all about, are you rambo? Then you take cover behind all the civilians while taking fire, and shoots an innocent man.
You arrested all of us for no reason, what so ever, and took our weapons which are expensive. You didn't tell us anything about what we did or anything, so we tried to kill you.

You are not allowed to do anything other than respond to police callouts as a SWAT officer, you cant just run around and play do random checks.

First of all; False, he did everything he could and he did not break any rules or laws what I can see. You were the guys who constantly broke 3.24 and 1.4.
He came to the scene cause he saw a man with a gun in his hand at the parkinglot (public area) infront of the mayor (!).

He came there and was gonna arrest him, but then he cuffed the other people cause they were posing a threat to him, not arrest.

Second of all, he didnt take your guns until you tried to kill him (for no reason). And the guy who died in cuffs were obviously killed in a #crossfire and sadly no medics were avalible.

You broke rules (and laws) and if you dont realise that I don't think you should play on the server. Too bad it wasnt any staffmembers online when this happend.

You failed to cooperate with law enforcement (law 8.8 another reason for arrest) and stalling the rp as much as possible so you could slander him.
But you all broke 3.4 (2.5) cause 3 of you died and you didnt have to die or lose your weapons unless you opened fire when your friend was gonna get a ticket for illegal transporting. .

The attempted murder was unnesascery , stupid and it wouldn't benefit you in any way.
And because of it you lost your weapons and life.

(And who was the mayor, who broke 3.4 for being in 3 active shootouts and helping cuffed criminals? Also ignored that the criminals lockpicked cuffs infront of him and then used his fire extinguisher to hurt them)

Are swat not supposed to get a report before moving out? Also... at 02.15 you shot me. I was restrained. That's capital punishment. You executed me. You even used me as a human shield. And this happened after you started harrasing me and my buddies...

Okey you little man need to read the rules and laws for the server. You died in a crossfire, obviously by mistake.

And stop rating everything "Disagree" and trying to justify your rulebreakage cause there is nothing you can say that is gonna make your resaon valid.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We were standing minding our own business at the parking lot to regal apartment

1373475341.jpg

fb95f7b056.jpg

Cool story.

suddently he storms us as a SWAT officer with his M4 Carbine pointing at us, for no reason.

Then he starts to restrain everyone and starts to frisk them, like it's some kind of military dictatorship.

The only reason I responded was because you were armed and next to the mayor.

Now the restraining:

Law 11.3; Pedestrian - LEOs may stop any person who is a suspect in a crime.
Once stopped, LEOs may question suspects for a reasonable amount of time, but then must either release the suspect, or arrest them.

Law 11.7 If a member of the public interferes within an investigation and/or enters a restricted area, they may be restrained until such a time where it is no longer deemed necessary. LEOs may also restrain members of the public during a search of that person, or during a search of Private Property if they believe that they may present a threat to themselves, other members of the public, or LEOs.

You were standing in a group, one of them visibly armed, next to the mayor and bobbying someone out of cuffs.

Whilst an investigation was going on, you decided not to cooperate, breaking law 8.8

And the frisking:

Pedestrian - Without a Search warrant, LEOs may search a pedestrian’s jackets, hats, gloves, and/or shoes, if it is believed that the person may be carrying either illegal items/substances, and/or items/substances which are believed to be related to a crime.

I'd also like to say, if you weren't involved you would of called police.
[DOUBLEPOST=1458365239,1458365005][/DOUBLEPOST]"CJay First of all, he started searching us before the shootout. And what problems were we causing? We were just standing there, and the mayor suddenly comes to us and fires an fire extinguisher in the air and fucks around."

Yes, I was searching you before the shootout because there wasn't a shootout?
I can't predict a shootout.

The reason I was searching you because you were in a gang committing crime.

Reaction score
The SWAT Officer apparently saw that you guys bobby pinned the handcuffs of someone else. Including that he saw firearms in the public and you picking it up. The only one who broke rules was the guy who started shooting the SWAT member. I don't believe that they would be jailed for longer than 6 years. -support from me.
He just mugged everyone at a public area as a SWAT officer
Umm... no. He searched you for ILLEGAL items. 11.4 Right to search "[...] Pedestrian - Without a Search warrant, LEOs may search a pedestrian’s jackets, hats, gloves, and/or shoes, if it is believed that the person may be carrying either illegal items/substances, and/or items/substances which are believed to be related to a crime. [...]". He had every right to search you since he believed that you are in possession of firearms or illegal items.
But when I did look correct, did you just store your firearm before the search in your trunk? That would be 3.18 since you stored your firearm from getting lost right before the search.

Reaction score
Okay, so you're telling me that the swat had no reason to cuff you? If you see someone visibly armed next to the mayor, you should realize that police will intervene in the situation.

And why would you pin someone in broad daylight?

M

Reaction score
What you are accusing @Brian Husky of, alongside reasons why you are wrong to do so:
When he finally releases us, like 10 or 15 minutes later, still for no reason, and he never gave us one.

If he didn't arrest you, and only detained you, he doesn't need to provide a reason.

He just mugged everyone at a public area as a SWAT officer. Because there was no reason why he should run to us.

The reason he deployed is clear, and perfectly valid.
1f1aee41ac1c691c1806c2e4d9f81346.png
He has the right to search the entire group of people by association: if I see one person in a group of people that has a gun out, by the mayor, with nobody freaking out, I have strong enough grounds to believe that they are all working together as a group and may also be violating firearm laws. He wasn't wrong, either - you are just behaving spitefully because his valid roleplay decision put you at a loss.

a3fa92bf818e857c5e01c9b6c4ca3a42.png

Reaction score
No law states he needs to tell you why he's detaining you. You were breaking laws clearly.
You have stated that he had no reason to gunpoint you, one of you had a gun an someone could've easily reported it to the police, making you seem like a threat to civilians in the area. Following your point of him searching you, if he believes you had the firearms, he can go ahead and search you. Also, you were shouting to him: "Shoot us if we're not on the ground, go on shoot us", now what the hell is that? You are clearly breaking 3.4 by putting your lives at risk and not showing any fear of being shot, a lethal force. My final point, he could have considered that as an unlawful assembly, against the law, as it could be perceived from afar that you were committing a crime, which you were doing, so he could investigate further.

":steamsalty:" is the term for an action request like this.

-SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
Then one of the organization members starts opening fire on him, because he has stepped over the line. And he starts shooting back and take cover behind all the civilians, and he even shoots 'Nicholas Lerche' in the back and kills him.

If you watch the video at half speed you can see that Yolomuffin did not kill your mate, it was your friend with the glock who
one-banged him in the head.

Watch your own video carefully before blindly accusing people.

Furthermore at 4:32 you accessed your trunk, probably to store your gun, while cuffed.

Reaction score
What I think that happened was that the mayor saw you guys trying to bobby your friend out and then saw the weapons, so SWAT responded because mayor was in immediate threat (4.5: "SWAT may not protect the Mayor in any circumstances, SWAT may only be called out to protect the Mayor when he is in immediate danger." (Which he was)). So anyways, Mayor calls for SWAT, SWAT responds, and it goes from there. However I do think the Swat should get punished for using civis as a blockade, as they wouldn't in real life, and it harmed lives that he was suppose to protect.

Reaction score
What you are accusing @Brian Husky of, alongside reasons why you are wrong to do so:

If he didn't arrest you, and only detained you, he doesn't need to provide a reason.

The reason he deployed is clear, and perfectly valid.
1f1aee41ac1c691c1806c2e4d9f81346.png
He has the right to search the entire group of people by association: if I see one person in a group of people that has a gun out, by the mayor, with nobody freaking out, I have strong enough grounds to believe that they are all working together as a group and may also be violating firearm laws. He wasn't wrong, either - you are just behaving spitefully because his valid roleplay decision put you at a loss.

a3fa92bf818e857c5e01c9b6c4ca3a42.png
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.