Ban Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: YoloMuffins/Brian Bishop
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jerome Wilson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Quantom Nation
His/Her SteamID: -
Reason: So Quantom starts to ramm me with his car, my friend starts yelling to call an admin (3.24), at the time there wasn't any admins, so i shooted hes car, then a guy behind me just blased me Tomiko and Quantom (I drived in the demo, I didn't see him he just balsed us.)
Evidence:

Deleted member 5920

Jerome killed you because you provoked him, you threatened to kill his friend and punched his car and him as I understand.

Reaction score
For what I see in your demo, Quantom Nation, was just ramming you, he did that purposely. Then after his car be destroyed he just walks away like if nothing happened. Witch he just CMDed you for no reason. Also he broke 3.4 right when you pulled a Desert Eagle on his head (time: 0:18).

Then Jerome Wilson shoots you, witch I don´t know why. But he pretty much might have (or not) a reason for that :/

Reaction score
Okay I like to say I shot you since you 3 were threatening to kill me and johnny nose so before you killed me or him I took all 3 of you out. I guess you have to be careful about what you say and who you threaten. And the thing is even tho I killed you and your friends I did it out of sight and I did it fast enough to get away.If I shot anyone at random that was because Tomiko just ran away and the other guys where in crossfire

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, having reviewed the video:

• Quantom Nation has been banned for a month already for his very mingey behaviour.
  • This video alone is not enough evidence for me to tell if Doge had a valid enough reason to kill you. You're going to need to either upload a demo of the whole event or come into the teamspeak to have a chat with me.
  • You were shot in a very public place within the vicinity of several NPCs therefore your shooters were potentially breaking 6.3.
The Ban request will be left open whilst I look into the matter further.

Reaction score
Strange, this got moved and closed, now its back. Anyways he had no reason to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.