AR on Brinch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I tried shooting a person behind you, you moved right in front of me as I shot and got killed by mistake. I stated in the local out of character chat that it was a mistake and tried to get you revived later by one of the responding paramedics. I had no intention to harm you after you fully complied.

Reaction score
I don't think its rational to claim it was a mistake when you made me step into a gunfight. That's like me asking a hostage to put himself between my enemy and I, then I shoot my enemy (inevitably killing the hostage), and say the hostage got in the way.

I'd also like to see some evidence of this "person behind me" you shot, there was only one door through which someone could've gotten behind me (as you were covering the other one) and to me it pretty much seemed clear and didn't hear any door sounds, there were your friends only.

In addition, when I fall to the ground I can see you walking past my body. If there really was another person who you clearly missed resulting in shooting me instead, why did you immediately walk over my body instead of shooting this person?

But yeah, I don't believe that "person behind you" story.

Reaction score
the staff member who gonna deal with it watch clearly and see crimson pressing his panic right before the video starts when we all are gun pointing him.

M

Reaction score
Pending 29/12/16

@Brinch please provide your perspective.

@Crimson Nugget please provide your demo along with tick also, otherwise this will be rejected.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I raided together with a few people that I normally don't raid with, this includes non-organisation members. I wasn't familiar with the look or the voice of the person screaming "I got him, I got him", leaving me to think that there were still one or more of your friends alive inside the room. As soon as I saw her standing with a weapon I pressed the trigger, first afterward realizing that it was one of the people helping me raiding you guys. As I mentioned above I had no intention to kill you, I tried shooting the person behind you.

Sorry

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Seems like an understandable mistake.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.