Ar on Brinch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Rafxl_ / Franklin Clean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Brinch / Fredy-Standish Newman
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player did not deal with the NPC where he gun pointed me right next to in an extremely public place. He also said in the admin sit that the NPC was quickly dealt with which the video clearly shows is not the case as if the NPC was treated like real player then the police would have been called and I would not have been taken hostage. Added to this I am pretty sure the Gunstore NPC would be able to see you holding an AK out on me.
Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
After a grossly ruthless raid killing several of my organization members. Causing us to respond with a little 'blowing up your car'. You and Adrish proceeded to follow us. After realizing, I gunpointed you guys but wasn't able to leave you out of my sight as I didn't know whether or not you were armed. I therefore told Samuel to take care of the 'taxi dude'.

It was necessary to regain full control over the situation. Giving you guys time to set up another attack could cause other casualties to my organization. Which would be an obvious intend after blowing up your car and seeing you following us.

The only thing leading this AR is the unfair lack of context giving no insight of the cause to my actions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Firstly me and Adrish never followed you, instead it was Samuel who started chasing us in his Escalade for no reason, also risking your life by gun pointing me next to an NPC for that long was really not worth it as if that was a real player as it is meant to be treated then they would have called the police and you would have been arrested or killed. You also said before you edited your post and removed it that it was necessary to risk your life, which I have no clue why you'd do that as you got literally nothing from it especially as we were unarmed.

M

Reaction score
Brinch instructed his friend to deal with the bystanding taxi attendant in an appropriate timeframe.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.