BR on john clausen and knud clausen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Eddie/Tyrone trevis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Knud Clausen and John Clausen. no idead on steam names.
His/Her SteamID: Idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He tried to mug me infront of a npc and then ended up killing me infront of a npc without taking him into consideration, would like refund of my ak with full mag.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Some people has said that drug dealer wouldn't call the police for the reason that his business would be revealed, if I remember correctly.

Reaction score
You pulled out the gun and ran across Jennifer's and you complain? Yes he broke some rules aswell but that does not justify you. First of all he shot his gun in an area where many people would hear so yes that is a rulebreak. Second of all he stood on the roof when being in sights of many with a gun. I will +support this but you should get warned for the mistake you've done.

Garrett Woodfield

+Support knud clausen and john clausen broke 3.4 aswell for gunpointing you and broke the npc rule aswell... Pulling a pistol on a guy with ak out, what a stupid idea.

Reaction score
Ok, Eddie you got out an AK infront of the NPC's at Jennifer's, anyway how did they get up there on the roof? Ok So what I think that you kinda FailRP'd near Jennifer's also they broke 3.4 and didn't take the DD to consideration, atleast talk to him.

I will +SUPPORT but, you should see your mistakes too.

Reaction score
We took the npc into consideration!
John tied him up afterwards, another guy also showed up in the alley and we stole his gun.
The reason why John killed you Eddie was because he told you to get on the ground and you choosed to turn around and point your ak directly at him.
In his eyes it was either his or your life. We really did not ment to kill you but only mug you.

Reaction score
We took the npc into consideration!
Tied him up afterwards, another guy also showed up in the alley and we mug him.
The reason why John killed you Eddie was because he told you to get on the ground and you choosed to turn around and point your ak directly at him.
In his eyes it was either his or your life. We really did not ment to kill you but only mug you.
You did not tie him up LOL.
Don't even try and lie to get out of this.

Reaction score
Denied
@Janssoni already explained the NPC thing.
@gottlieb94 and his friend outnumbered you as they came from 2 different sides. First they tried mugging you, but due to you not cooperating and having your AK-47 out, made them kill you to preserve their own lifes.

Status
Not open for further replies.