AR on callum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Aloo89
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: callum
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: refuse to get out of hes chare on pd for +10 sec and get out of the RP by saying he will make report and stuff
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished: refusing to get out of his chair inside PD for +10 seconds and breaking character by saying he will make a report if we killed him.

Reaction score
I know that forum rule 2.5 is a thing, but there is something here that I really must ask:

Did you believe that Callum broke this rule during the situation? As far as I can tell, at least one staff member was available to deal with reports, indicated by @Jack Bushross 's reply to Callum's AR on you, so I'm very curious as to why you didn't report this after the situation was over?

This situation is several hours ago. I mean, Callum posted the AR around, what, 4 hours ago? And the situation happened a while before that? You had plenty of time to report this rule-break way, way before he ever decided to post the AR on you, and yet you only decided to post this AR now, half an hour after seeing and replying to Callum's AR.
I believe that you made this AR because you got annoyed/angry that Callum would even dare to consider making an AR on you, so you start reaching to find which rules he might've broken.

If anything, this just seems like a textbook example of a petty revenge AR. Sure hope that any staff member wouldn't even consider doing this, especially since, if they decide he did break those rules as well, they'd most likely be stating whether he gets a warning or whatever in the AR he made, rather than in this one.

Reaction score
are you involved ?

i dont think i should explain to you but if stuff member ask me i will be happey answer
thanks .

Reaction score
Accepted

@The HitMan, from hearing their voices you are easily able to infer that they have guns at you, considering you were calling them out as suspects for a raid you were aware of. You also spoke OOC in an RP situation which lead to your immediate death.

The user will receive a warning. Reviewed with @Hayden, @Greg, @Mimball.

Status
Not open for further replies.