BR on Callum Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Niko / Jared Fillerton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ToeKnee Baretta / Callum Smith
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51274774
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
The first thing Callum did was throw a molotov while I, the lieutenant, was less than 10 feet away. I then raised my gun, as Callum was now the prime suspect of all recent crimes involving molotovs, including the city hall and city hall parking lot. He then refused to follow any of my orders, and after yelling at him that it was his last chance, he continued to refuse, and was shot as a result. A medic revived him and I took him to jail. When we finally arrived, Callum completely refused to follow any commands, or any /me's. Soon I went and asked Sam Duffy for help, and he proceeded to cuff Callum to the cell gate. Yet again, Callum continued to completely ignore everything we did, and as a result, this ban request is being made.

521e08e97d6fc8369ee0804e04e471f2.png

Evidence (Demo Required):
Demo 1
Demo 2
Tick: First demo: 63700 - end
Second demo: Start - 3880

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

I fully +Support this. Total disregard to roleplay. Threw a cocktail at my car for no reason whilst I was transporting a suspect (Callum had no firearm so even if my car was destroyed he risked 3.4 as he didn't try and flee). 3.26 I typed /me gets his cuffs and cuffs him to the gate as to stop him running away every time we tried to search him. Thus indicating two pairs of cuffs were on him so that I could remove Nikos and search him. 1.1 Not massively buy he was very rude in LOOC telling Niko that stop being so attached its only a game, "fuck the USA" and calling me gay. Not really 1.1 but still rude in LOOC.

I also believe he was responsible for a series of arson attacks on the city hall in which he had no real motive. He'd been Molotov cocktailing random people (myself included) for no personal gain for himself or others. He let's talk his out by saying in LOOC (not sure if its on Nikos demo or mine) "Hurry up so I can go and burn more people". The whole time he played very unrealistically running round screaming and in circles. All of which would be abnormal in a person and rather childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.