AR on CedrickEdwardsx / Dai John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Robbin' The Hood / Scott Mayfair
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: CedriEdwardsx / Dai John
His/Her SteamID: (no clue)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 3.6 3.21 The following user after I had car bombed him for raiding and mugging my base and given tips by people he was raiding with. No one seeing me do this action by the and only my organization members knowing. I watched him explode from a distance to make sure it was succesful. About a half hour later he then proceeded to running me over for no reason in public view with a man in a vehicle right next to me and also the NPC inside of Fredy's and the camera in the parking lot ( I believe they are there).

Evidence (Demo Required)
: http://www.filedropper.com/perpheadsdemo2016-11-1606-00-16

Tick
: 21454

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello friend, you carbombed Dai, however I saw the fire from Fredys, So I went to church and a medic DNAd his body, telling me who had killed him. What a suprise! It was you!
f7153a88ed.png

After doing so, Dai was informed that his 'brother' was killed by a Scott Mayfair, and from what I remember I saw you run up to his car when I was there. Exact same face. Dai got some information of you vehicle at which point we blew it up. Dai then ran you over at Fredys, and some red guy in a BMW decided to attempt to call the police where he got GPed and tied. Dai then tried to drive off when this friend of yours pulled out a gun when he was tied. At which point I shot him down from up on the highway. I went down to see if Dai was ok and I took care of the NPC in Fredys

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Adrish was at the Church when i was Carbombed. He had the medic take DNA and was told Scott Mayfair was the one who carbombed me. I was then being revived by the medic when @Samuel revived me and clarified that Scott had a reason to Carbomb me. Then i carried on with RP and was told by adrish Scott tried to kill me and blew up my car. Because of this i took the appropriate action to blow up his car and kill him, adrish was going to snipe him for me before i decided to run him over as he was standing in a parking space and it could easily look like an accident as his friend even thought it was. I was already wanted by the police after 3 raids and a prison break where i had not died. SGT Callum Byford was one of the officers looking for me who i e ded up killing. After i ran over Scott, his friend Tyreese tried to call the police which led to me having to gunpoint him into the back of my van where i tied his hands and gagged him, he then pulled a gun when his hands where tied leading to him being killed by Adrish who sniped him. After i finished the boddies the police turned up and i had to ignore the NPC's and leave as fast as possible.

P.S i was told what your car looked like by one of your friends and knew who you were after i had previously mugged you.

images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.