ar on dai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BigNonce/Jack Carpenter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: dai gon-jinn/Dai
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: he randomly stopped in the middle of the intersection and sprayed my car down popping its wheels, damaging it and killing me causing me to lose my gun
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

What changed your mind? getting banned for your friends dumb AR? If you don't want to be shot, don't mingegrab guns in a shootout your not involved in and don't tell the person in the shootout your stealing guns. If your petty enough to make this AR, Brinch can deal with you for intentionally ramming cars at the intersection after running a red light and making unrealistic maneuvers on the highway. You break 3.22, 3.4 and 3.15 in the evidence you provided. What an idiot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
get a demo of me mingegrabbing because I didn't when I said I had a gun I was talking about dom's gun and that wasn't anything to do with the shootout

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
No I'll take the permaban. Don't mingegrab guns and tell me you did unless you want to get shot. See you in a week.

Reaction score
you also ran a red light so in that case you also broke rule 3.22, I didn't break 3.4 because I was not putting myself at any risk

Reaction score
@BigNonce Also If you want to talk about 3.15, you rammed under my car, drove towards a spike strip, stopped and caused my car to go over the spike strip popping my wheels

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Brinch
4eb03f555452de8c4385c0524b715652.gif
there's my p.o.v. Im not watching 50 hours of demos to find it.

Reaction score
Accepted

Daigestive will receive a punishment for breaking rule 2.5.
BigNonce will receive a punishment for breaking rule 3.15, 3.22.

Both users will be spoken to before the punishment is issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.