AR on Clyde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blicka, Blicky Murdason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Clyde Bollocks, Clyde Boll. Circumcise A Midget
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65251942 , STEAM_0:1:62736742
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 (2x) First Incident between me & him occured - He punched me while I was AFK at spawn causing me to bleed to death with Circumcise. Second time - He Killed me over something that happened in my Past Life with him being fully aware that I had died.

3.4 - He was being told to put his hands up and accept consent to being ziptied but he refused which resulted in him losing his life.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
  • Zing
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
What had occurred in my previous life was Mugging Clyde, someone else had came to Hicktown while it was happening and killed me minutes after Clyde died.

In the second situation I had told the driver of the vehicle to drop me off at Car dealer but instead he was taking a detour so me taking precaution I had hopped out, than Clyde decided to shoot and gun me down. He was saying in OOC that someone had been alive to witness it all but if that's the case he must've had awareness that I had died.

Reaction score
We were attempting to talk to him because he attempted to mug us while we were in an alliance. When he got out of the vehicle I attempted to yell at him to stop under gunpoint and he didn't stop until I started shooting. All of this was done forever ago and was handled in an f6. The punching him at spawn was even longer ago and was when we were all friends still. That was yet again another f6 that was handled and closed after he realized it was us playing a joke. He is only drudging all this already settled stuff up now because of what has been happening in game recently which has been him failing to raid us multiple times and me reporting him in an f6 today for attempt to raid the same bazaar shop twice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1: I punched jokingly. Was handled in an F6. This shouldn't be a factor in this AR as an Admin handled it already.

2: We all hopped in the same car to talk things out and settle the beef as we were allianced when he mugged us. This all started when he stole from us, you know... His own alliance. He metagamed when he died to get Matt to help him mug me and clyde. Matt was not present for the first interaction when clyde shot blicky for stealing so Blicky clearly filled him in ignoring NLR

3: I was not present for this as I was shot.

@Blicky , this was all handled in an F6 by an admin. Why are you bringing this up again?

After you died for stealing from an alliance member how did you communicate to matt who shot you? Clearly you do not follow NLR yourself.

Reaction score
We were attempting to talk to him because he attempted to mug us while we were in an alliance. When he got out of the vehicle I attempted to yell at him to stop under gunpoint and he didn't stop until I started shooting
You hadn't attempted to talk to me because of the grudge you had against me. Also hadn't attempted to yell at me when I hopped out of the vehicle, I was already a far distance away from you when you decided to pull out you're weapon and gun me down. I had already died and where you guys were driving too? I don't know that's why I hopped out of the vehicle for my safety because all I had wanted to go to was the Car Dealer but that detour made me suspicious.

All of this was done forever ago and was handled in an f6. The punching him at spawn was even longer ago and was when we were all friends still. That was yet again another f6 that was handled and closed after he realized it was us playing a joke.
This hadn't been done long ago cause this only happened on January 15, 2021. None of this had been settled at any point of time,

Reaction score
We were driving back to hicktown, where we were all basing together. Yeah I guess 6 days ago isn't that long ago, seems like forever when you consider all that has happened in game in the past 6 days. Most people that are upset about something tend to put in a report immediately, not a week later.

Reaction score
@CapalotBlickyy You put in an f6 because you had no idea how you died at city hall. An admin teleported to me and spoke with me in LOOC asking why I killed you. After explaining to him that I was only 1 of 3 people that punched you and that we were all allys/org members basing together. The admin told you and everything was closed because it was a joke and even you knew that after you were told how you died.

Reaction score
He was stealing from alliance member so they shot him. he respawned and called matthaus to get on and to go mug me and clyde. 100% metagamed it by telling someone what happened in his past life so they would help him mug us. @Blicky You broke NLR.

Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 (2x) First Incident between me & him occured - He punched me while I was AFK at spawn causing me to bleed to death with Circumcise. Second time - He Killed me over something that happened in my Past Life with him being fully aware that I had died.

3.4 - He was being told to put his hands up and accept consent to being ziptied but he refused which resulted in him losing his life.

Tick:
NLR means you need to forget what happened in your past life, it doesn't mean everyone in the server needs to forget what you did in your past life...

Reaction score
Clyde killing Blicky @ Hicktown/Blicky breaking NLR and mugging fellow org allies:

I was the driver of the vehicle as well as the mediator during this entire situation, and will provide my unbiased take from start to finish. At the time of the incident, I was co-owner of Blicky's org (BlacmobEBK) and was good friends with both parties. This is how the situation unfolded. We (Trey, Clyde, Blicky, and I) were all in Hicktown fishing. Blicky kept stealing from my fishing rod as well as Clyde's. Clyde politely asked Blicky many times to stop stealing from him as he was an org ally. Blicky continued to steal which led to his death. Blicky then comes back amped up telling me via steam message (Metagaming/NLR) to get ready to mug/kill Clyde and Trey. During this whole speal, I tried to talk some sense into Blicky by letting him know that he was in the wrong. He then started calling me a backstabber. It takes a toxic person to make someone choose sides and break rules over problems they caused themselves. Moving on, Blicky immediately returns and starts to plan the mug by equipping weapons and zipties. Moments later, another Blackmob org member (Matthaus Gonzalves), who was oblivious to this situation as he has been AFK, shows up to Hicktown. Blicky pulls him to the side and fills him in on what had happened, and of course, with lies. Matt not knowing what was going on decided to do what anyone else would do in this situation, which is to assist a fellow org member.
-The mug should've never happened as that is breaking NLR and getting petty revenge.
-Trey and Clyde was also an ally org member during the time of the mug.
-Blicky metagamed by messaging me via steam as well as lying to Matthaus about what had happened.
**Steam message evidence attached below** **P.S. I was not afk, I just said I was to avoid having to deal with this childish drama caused by Blicky**

Blicky jumping out of the vehicle and getting killed by Clyde

After the incident that had happened above, Trey, Clyde, and I drove to get mats at Uncle Co's. On the way back to Hicktown, we saw Blicky nearby the hospital. Blicky asked for a ride to the car dealer and got in my car. Instead of taking a left on the highway towards the business district, I took a right towards the forest in an attempt to take everyone back to Hicktown so we can act like grown ups and talk about the situation. Blicky jumps out the moving vehicle while on the highway (3.4 endangering his own life). I stopped to get him to come back to my vehicle as it was unsafe to walk. Clyde then shoots Blicky which was rdm.
-Blicky endangers his life by jumping out of a moving vehicle on the highway (3.4)
-Clyde rdms Blicky

In my opinion, no AR should have been made about this incident. Both parties have made some bad choices. Making this AR about a week after is petty and just screaming for problems/attention. Didn't even think this was still an issue at this point as we are just going about our lives and playing some PERP. Blicky claming Trey and Clyde to be holding grudges is shameful. As you can see in the steam chat, Blicky had already made up his mind and decided not to work things out like men.

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Reaction score
No one from that incident in Hicktown survived besides the person who had shot me. Who informed you in character about what had happened at Hicktown cause you had been killed.

Reaction score
Actually the person who shot you, and Chris Jones (213 on forums) survived. Chris is in fact the one who filled trey and I in on what happened in character.

Reaction score
I tried to talk some sense into Blicky by letting him know that he was in the wrong. He then started calling me a backstabber. It takes a toxic person to make someone choose sides and break rules over problems they caused themselves.

I always wanted the peace but when people do certain actions without having remorse for doing them that's where problems come into play. I'm no where near toxic throughout all of this I never forced you to choose sides but you were only looking at the situation from their point of view making me question you're loyalty. I did have my part in this but from scratch of this problem I had only been minding my business.

Clyde politely asked Blicky many times to stop stealing from him as he was an org ally. Blicky continued to steal which led to his death.

I had been in the process of giving Clyde back the fish at the time he shot me, they were being returned back to him but he chose to shoot me anyway. Not more than 10 fish were taken from his fishing rods.

Moving on, Blicky immediately returns and starts to plan the mug by equipping weapons and zipties.

The Mug didn't happen immediately after I had gotten killed by Clyde but sometime afterwards. Mugging Clyde wasn't breaking the New Life Rule cause it was a choice I made in my new life without it being tied to the time he killed me at Hicktown.

Moments later, another Blackmob org member (Matthaus Gonzalves), who was oblivious to this situation as he has been AFK, shows up to Hicktown. Blicky pulls him to the side and fills him in on what had happened, and of course, with lies.

I had been communicating with Matt with Voice Chat & Organization chat about making the decision of Mugging Clyde. When he had been asking me about why I would want to Mug an Org Ally I was speaking on my reasoning out of character. Not in character and also about informing him about how I had died with the fish situation.

Blicky jumping out of the vehicle and getting killed by Clyde

After the incident that had happened above, Trey, Clyde, and I drove to get mats at Uncle Co's. On the way back to Hicktown, we saw Blicky nearby the hospital. Blicky asked for a ride to the car dealer and got in my car. Instead of taking a left on the highway towards the business district, I took a right towards the forest in an attempt to take everyone back to Hicktown so we can act like grown ups and talk about the situation. Blicky jumps out the moving vehicle while on the highway (3.4 endangering his own life). I stopped to get him to come back to my vehicle as it was unsafe to walk. Clyde then shoots Blicky which was rdm.
-Blicky endangers his life by jumping out of a moving vehicle on the highway (3.4)
-Clyde rdms Blicky

No Other Vehicles were present on the Highway the time I had exited the car, the car was going low speeds meaning my life wasn't at risk when I exited the car. If I continued to stay in the car cause I knew Clyde would feel some sort of way about the Mugging in Hicktown and me knowing how he is it was the better option for me to hop out. It was safe to walk cause I had been on the middle divider on the Highway.

Blicky claming Trey and Clyde to be holding grudges is shameful. As you can see in the steam chat, Blicky had already made up his mind and decided not to work things out like men.

It's nothing but the truth about me claiming Trey & Clyde holding grudges, every time I speak on something that doesn't involve them in OOC they have something negative and toxic to direct at me the past few days in OOC. I did decide not to work things out because of the tension, Clyde had already Killed me twice without any remorse for doing so. When I had questioned him in OOC about why he made the choice of punching me leading to my death he never responded meaning in my head he didn't care at all about doing it.

Reaction score
@CapalotBlickyy Please believe me when I say this, i hold no grudges against you. You are nothing to me, you are not worth holding a grudge against. What happens in game has nothing to do with past grudges. And by definition OOC chat has nothing to do what happens in character.

Reaction score
@CapalotBlickyy
"I always wanted the peace but when people do certain actions without having remorse for doing them that's where problems come into play. I'm no where near toxic throughout all of this I never forced you to choose sides but you were only looking at the situation from their point of view making me question you're loyalty. I did have my part in this but from scratch of this problem I had only been minding my business."
No, you did not want peace. You messaged me to get ready to mug/kill Clyde immediately after he killed you. You were offended that I did not want to assist in your wrongdoings. I responded by offering you the chance to talk it out with Clyde. Your response was in no way peaceful. I looked at the situation from everyone's point of view, and this whole situation would not have happened if you didn't steal from your friends. Your statement, "I did have my part in this but from scratch of this problem I had only been minding my business", is contradicting. You admitted to doing something wrong, but only after the fact of you getting killed by Clyde. So tell me, why did Clyde kill you? Was it because you were stealing or just "minding my business."

"I had been in the process of giving Clyde back the fish at the time he shot me, they were being returned back to him but he chose to shoot me anyway. Not more than 10 fish were taken from his fishing rods."
I think he asked and gave you more than enough time to stop minging, considering the fact you caught 10 fishes.

"The Mug didn't happen immediately after I had gotten killed by Clyde but sometime afterwards. Mugging Clyde wasn't breaking the New Life Rule cause it was a choice I made in my new life without it being tied to the time he killed me at Hicktown."
Sure, it didn't happen immediately after as you had a NLR timer and also needed time to get equipment. It did, however, happen when you first returned to Hicktown after that incident. What made you want to mug Clyde and Trey, org allies, all of a sudden?

"I had been communicating with Matt with Voice Chat & Organization chat about making the decision of Mugging Clyde. When he had been asking me about why I would want to Mug an Org Ally I was speaking on my reasoning out of character. Not in character and also about informing him about how I had died with the fish situation."
Do you really want to continue lying? Matt had gone AFK. He told me to watch his drugs for him... He had no idea what was going on. Right, you just admitted to metagaming/NLR. Why were you telling Matt on org/voice chat that Clyde killed you? Why are you using org chat to speak OOC? The more you respond, the more you are incriminating yourself. It's pretty sad. I'm sure Matt can attest to the fact that what you are saying is completely fabricated.

"No Other Vehicles were present on the Highway the time I had exited the car, the car was going low speeds meaning my life wasn't at risk when I exited the car. If I continued to stay in the car cause I knew Clyde would feel some sort of way about the Mugging in Hicktown and me knowing how he is it was the better option for me to hop out. It was safe to walk cause I had been on the middle divider on the Highway."
Doesn't matter if vehicles are present or not. Walking in the middle of the highway is dangerous and unrealistic. As you can see in chat and us telling you to stop and work shit out, you decided to run away. Maybe you didn't want to continue the alliance or admit to your wrongdoings? It seems like you are the one holding grudges.

"It's nothing but the truth about me claiming Trey & Clyde holding grudges, every time I speak on something that doesn't involve them in OOC they have something negative and toxic to direct at me the past few days in OOC. I did decide not to work things out because of the tension, Clyde had already Killed me twice without any remorse for doing so. When I had questioned him in OOC about why he made the choice of punching me leading to my death he never responded meaning in my head he didn't care at all about doing it."
You are the one trying to get attention from us by continuously being around our property. You even raided us multiple times within the 60 minute raid cooldown. Frankly, we don't give a shit about you. That's why everyone quit your org when I did, and decided to join mine. It seems like you were very upset about that as you requested a rivalry to my org out of the blue. You are what everyone says you are, "an AR queen." You always desperately try to find a way to get people in trouble when you can't follow the rules yourself. Do everyone a favor and just move on with your life.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Tick:
I really don't know what more I could add to this thread that 213 hasn't made abundantly clear. Yes on the day this happened, we both acted like assholes. We both broke the rules and we both knew that on that day which is why neither of us put in ARs on the day of the incident. I think it is very obvious that you are using this situation as retaliation for something that happened in game and in character a week after this happened. We don't hold a grudge against you but you literally requested a rivalry with our new org. Im not sure what rivalries are supposed to be if not a declaration of war between 2 organizations. You can't say we are singling you out and holding grudges when you are the one who requested a rivalry a week after this incident. Again all of this was already handled in 2 different f6 reports by you... We all had let this go and just parted ways with you after you refused to work things out.

Mim

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png

Hi guys, I just want to say it was a blast reading through this huge AR and I'm sorry for it taking so long to handle.

So I'm gonna kinda try and break down my thought process, this conclusion has taken me over an hour to write and sort out and I'm still not 100% sure so don't hold it against me.

Situation 1: (The random AFK Punching)
From what it looks like the AFK punching was definitely indirect RDM. You claim it was dealt in-character by an admin but I have no way of confirming this as it was quite a while ago (that's on me) therefore @Slick Willy and @Trey Limes will be punished for 2.5. I believe it was un-necessary for you to kill him in this situation, he is clearly AFK after spawning in and dying. In future please don't run up to people and RDM them at spawn, not creative and not very good roleplay either.

Situation 2: (The car thing on the highway)
Ok, so this one is a bit more straightforward. I can see the point made by Blicky in this situation, if I've asked someone to take me somewhere and they are driving me towards subs I would think I'm going to the forest to be mugged or shot. I do not blame him for thinking this. I can see your point @213 about him jumping out the car being 3.4 however I believe Blicky when he thought it wasn't going to just be a 'chat' to sort things out and therefore under 3.6 made the most sense for him to hop out the car wherever possible. If I was being driven towards forest/subs when I wasn't asked I would have done the same thing.

Therefore the shooting in this incident seems like RDM to me as if it was going to be a 'chat' like you said then why would you shoot when he got out of the car? Therefore a punishment will be issued to @Slick Willy again for 2.5. I appreciate the in-depth responses for this situation so thank you to those who contributed (@213) helped give the situation some needed context.

Situation 3: (The mugging at hicktown)
So this situation is a bit more plain simple. In my opinion @Slick Willy you were wrong to ignore the zip tie orders. I understand it is frustrating to be mugged by an ally but unfortunately, unlike you claimed in the situation there is no rule about mugging or stealing from allies, in fact, if you do it should be settled in character however due to @CapalotBlickyy and @213 dying. Therefore @Slick Willy you will, unfortunately, be punished again for 3.4 and 2.6 as you ignored a roleplay situation as you believed a rule break had occurred when it hadn't.

Conclusion:
@Slick Willy you will be banned for 5 days for 2.5 x2 - 3.4 and 2.6

@Trey Limes you will be warned for 2.5.

Some comments from me:

It seems you guys as a group have some inner group issues to sort out between yourself. As much as I enjoyed working through this AR I would appreciate that if an incident happened that a rule break occurred in you report it as close to the day as possible as these incidents happened days before you made this AR. Also if an admin did deal with an incident ingame its always best to say which one that way I am actually able to check to save people being punished twice or punished when they were cleared for their actions.

I hope you can understand I have dealt with this from the information you have all gratefully provided me and if there is stuff I have missed which I probably have to provide your own VIDEO counter-evidence in a dispute.

I wish you all the best in the future and I hope you all settle this and enjoy playing on perp. I am sincerely sorry this AR took so long to handle and I hope you are glad it has been finally dealt with.

Stay Safe all!

Kinda reviewed with: @blackdown - He started it for me so massive thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.