• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam/In-game Name: nutrient11 / David Carry
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cobra @Cobra
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63032656
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 - Pushed me off a regals balcony for no reason causing me to die.
Evidence:

Deleted member 5577

I'm sorry I'll take the video down immedietly! I won't ever metagame with someone who wasn't even on the server ever again!

Deleted member 5577

It is my job to report crime as SS I can't just ignore it, I reported it via a text-based radio which realistically you wouldn't have been able to see. Regardless you didn't go to jail for it and by the looks of things you weren't even raiding you were raided and the dead guy was taken away by @BigBenji.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5577

Just recorded the rest of my demo and I'm glad @cobra68baby didn't want to just admit to what he did because from my demo I found out that he died during the raid and wouldn't have known I notified the police. He also likely broke NLR but I'm unable to verify this for certain. My demo also shows users "Circumcise a midget" and "Happyco" storing their weapons as police are coming up the stairs about to investigate their failed attempt at a raid. Regardless, his original argument was that I "reported them raiding to cops" the only charge they would be guilty of would likely be attempted breaking and entering which would be a max of 2 years....

You can also see in the start of the demo these users were being needlessly toxic and generally create an environment of hostility for completely no reason. They also broke multiple laws putting their freedom at risk for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@cobra68baby you’ve had a fair bit of time to see this further evidence and haven’t provided a statement, please do so in 24 hours.

Reaction score
Accepted.

@cobra68baby will be warned for breaking 2.5.

I responded to this as an officer, The gunshots were heard from PD and that's how police responded. SS Agents are police personnel and either way must report crimes. On top of this, you had died and therefor at this point couldn't reraid for an hour, so taking out the SS Agent proved no real assistance to yourself and I feel as though this was an act of spite rather than to benefit yourself.

The other two users will be spoken to about storing weapons when it is not appropriate to do so.​

Status
Not open for further replies.