Deleted member 5577

Your Steam/In-game Name: nutrient11 / David Carry
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: FatJorge / unsure
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Killed me for no reason
Evidence (Demo Required): Logs

@FatGeorge

Reaction score
You threw a Molotov intending to hit George then you hoped in the aston 2mins later they came and killed you. fairs fair mate

Mim

Reaction score
Evidence (Demo Required​

You are going to need to provide more evidence than logs. @nutrient11 you have 48hours to provide evidence of the situation either record a demo or find a clip​

Reaction score
Not involved but both @Bert and @nutrient11 have Aston Martin Rapides in similar colours. This might be where the confusion comes from.

Deleted member 5577

You are going to need to provide more evidence than logs. @nutrient11 you have 48hours to provide evidence of the situation either record a demo or find a clip​
You want me to get a video of him killing me? Which logs also shows? Greta would not be best pleased with this waste of electricity!

Deleted member 5577

Not involved but both @Bert and @nutrient11 have Aston Martin Rapides in similar colours. This might be where the confusion comes from.
Thanks Efan but my Aston was at the scene I’m not denying that I just didn’t Molotov these guys

Mim

Reaction score
You want me to get a video of him killing me? Which logs also shows? Greta would not be best pleased with this waste of electricity!
Like I said, you have 48hours to provide the actual footage of the situation before and after included.

Status
Not open for further replies.