Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Linker Nippel / Marco Harrison

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Cody
AlexDones

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Going crazy when no Staff is online. I have parked my car in front of the PD and was on the Phone IRL. Those guys pull up randomly. I have been shot at first. But what i heard from other players, there have been killed many more than me.

I have to say: I tried to raid those guys earlier. I dont know if it was revenge or something like that, but how that happened, was not right. I think i even have died in the time period between the raid at their appartment. So there should be the NLR rule for me.

It may be justified to take revenge, but not in that kind of way in the middle of the street just shooting everything that moves.

That was just pure agression against the whole Community.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
pYK33Ni.png

@AlexDunsシ @Cody Garrett can you please explain why you shot and killed LinkerNippel outside the PD? If you fail to respond within 48 hours, I will have to punish you for server rule 2.5​

Reaction score
This guy tried to raid me at projex 3, when I killed one of his friends he decided to flee, getting in his black lambo which I saw and shot at from my APT window, I told Cody to help me KOS

Reaction score
I admit that we tried to raid you.But what in case if i was just an innocent bystander at the docks pub driving off right now? You didnt even see us because we didnt manage to get the door open.

Reaction score
I admit that we tried to raid you.But what in case if i was just an innocent bystander at the docks pub driving off right now? You didnt even see us because we didnt manage to get the door open.
I saw you run off with a gun on your back bruv....

Reaction score
Well it does not matter anyways. I dont want to discuss that here.. because i didnt see you whilst aiming at your window.. lets just get this solved by staff and their opinion on this.

Reaction score
Well it does not matter anyways. I dont want to discuss that here.. because i didnt see you whilst aiming at your window.. lets just get this solved by staff and their opinion on this.
If i hear you running down the stairs of projex and you are the first armed person I see getting into a car and driving away, I think it's valid to assume you were the raider

Reaction score
I didn't get much information of what you did, but I got told that you are the guy who we need to kill so I helped. Also no need to make claims as "That was just pure agression against the whole Community." It's just a game, no need to get that mad over it to go almost on an insulting level.

"I think i even have died in the time period between the raid at their appartment. So there should be the NLR rule for me." This makes absolutely no sense at all if you don't let the people who are trying to kill you know about it. I can see that you are trying to do everything you can here to make us punished for killing you with a good reason.

I don't like the amount of salt this post has. Even though the RP is gone, the salt doesn't seem to have disappeared.

Last edited:
Reaction score
reZ3HtW.png

I think based on the fact that you tried to raid their apartment and were seen running away from it armed, would give them reasonable grounds to believe you were trying to raid them, which means they do have a valid reason to take revenge/kill you. Although I'm unable to determine the time between you raiding and them killing you, if what you're saying is true and that you had a new life, they wouldn't really be able to know that themselves. However, @AlexDunsシ @Cody Garrett would be able to alleviate this by killing you quicker and not leaving it as long.​

Status
Not open for further replies.