Ar on Corey Thornton/Elite# Got_Owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:☢Delta_Force☢/James Rasmussen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Corey Thornton/Elite# Got_Owned

His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:28130639

Why Should This Player Be Punished:I belive the user broke 3.20 Disconnecting from the Server when he clearly knew he where atcing abit suspicious when not locking the door to the apartment(Regals 3) he also blocked the door so we could not enter/gain acces to the apartment

Evidence (Video/Proof):
Tick:N/A

@NeluDaHunter

Reaction score
Hahahhahahaha why you cry on me and why put ar, i was stuck behind the door i couldnt move..... somehow... then i close the game, then you think i broke a rule cause i get bugged and stuck jeeeez where does this go these days.

Plus!

I didnt even do anything wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hahahhahahaha why you cry on me and why put ar, i was stuck behind the door i couldnt move..... somehow... then i close the game, then you think i broke a rule cause i get bugged and stuck jeeeez where does this go these days.
But you never came back did you?
//Phone
+you never said i'm going to rejoin or i'm stuck only thing you said was "Ye wtf"
Elite# Got_Owned☺ | STEAM_0:0:28130639 | Player disconnected. Reason: Disconnect by user. (W-0)(C-0)(P-109)(G-1)(R-0)(H-100)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Plus!

I didnt even do anything wrong.

Please provide your demo or appropriate actions will be taken. You are being given 24 hours to do so.
[DOUBLEPOST=1477206241,1476899372][/DOUBLEPOST]
Accepted.

User will be banned for violating following rule; 3.20

Closed and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.