Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:☢Delta_Force☢/Victoria Rasmussen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
:Jericho /Andre Lee

His/Her SteamID
:STEAM_0:1:93949226

Why Should This Player Be Punished
:User was belived to be breaking 2.5 and 3.4 he also kept lying to the officer after the shootout about he killed 2 swat only said he killed 1 but he did kill 2 i have another demo where it shows him shooting me after he was put in jail

Evidence (Demo Required)
:https://mega.nz/#!vBF0nLRC!Cl0TqCyKg7cD-O27ozeptd5kuubVXD2dzLjasmHlGqE
Tick:22000 it all ended at 45505

@Riekelt

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

I would like to discuss a few things.

How exactly has he broken this rule, he's literally done nothing wrong in terms of his IC roleplay other than picking up the weapon while at gunpoint.

He is in violation of this rule as he picked the weapon up while being at gunpoint by the SWAT.

At one point in your video he clearly lies in the looc chat, I'm not sure whether this was intentional or by mistake, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here as it was only said as you started talking in looc anyway.

One thing which I'm confused, you do realize he is allowed to lie to the officers to get away with crime etc, I don't see anything wrong with what he did other than what is stated, Also I recommend you actually wait until the role play is over before you start massive conversations in the looc chat.

As for the actual punishment, the user will be given a warning for his actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.