AR You Sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: 7B14 Ermak/Ermak Rasmussen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ☠ ☢ You sure -.-' ? ☢ ☠ /Johnny Desperado @You sure -.-' ?
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5786301
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1-12.11, 12.8, also provided false info to me that he's sergeant in the PD, lead to his arrest, disconnected druing arrest.
So i was overtaking him on the left lane of the highway when he crashed into me. I decided to play it out and fill in paperwork, but he tried to leave, breaking law 12.8. When i caught up to him he claimed that he's a sergeant in the plpd and will get serious IA stuff (omg pls no); i checked o the database and turns out he's no sergeant, so i arrested him for provision of false info, he also failed to follow my /mes. then he d/ced. Not surprising looking at his bans.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I never said those things, you cut out the part where you got in front of us just to suddenly stop and causing us to crash into you, meaning it's your fault. Why is my voice cut out? We agreed to stop on the safestop and you started puting on sirens and lights (like what?)
Btw, you can ask Shay and confirm that this report is false.
Might make an AR on your report, if that's possible, this is providing false info.
Also I did DC, I crashed, I'll take full punishment for that.
The reason I didn't follow /me's is because I was calling a staff member to deal with the situation, making my f6.
Otherwise, everything else is false and you caused collision yourself, following us through 5 diffrent routes and stops, just to crash in front of us.

Reaction score
I followed the rule 2.6 - If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

But you didn't give me a chance to make a /report and I decided I didn't want to continue RP until I finish it.

You were driving 50 and suddenly slowed down to 30, while we were both going 50.
It's not up to me, but if common sense is used you can see it's on purpose.
[DOUBLEPOST=1486650834,1486650650][/DOUBLEPOST]Still doesn't explain why you slowed down so suddenly and drastically.
[DOUBLEPOST=1486651452][/DOUBLEPOST]It's all about the accident, it's how you started it.
I do not wish to offend you, but using common sense if any way can help solve this issue.
To help you comprehend this, you caused the accident.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

2.6; When reporting roleplay you are still expected to continue roleplaying to your best ability until a staff member arrives.
I followed the rule 2.6 - If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

3.20; Disconnected in a roleplay situation.

3.26; Failed to follow several me interactions.

@You sure -.-' ?, if you believe the situation was lead by @ErmakDimon mistakes I would highly recommend you to make a Police Complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.