ar on crazy sweater

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Same sweater that tried to mug a medic and then got annihilated by the police force after shooting me while I was unarmed.
I'm the traffic officer in the video. I'm unsure whether the player doesn't know the rules or is breaking them on purpose.

For now, you have my support.

Reaction score
+Support
User broke 3.4, 6.3 and 2.1.
He risked his life by killing the officer for no reason, he had did it in a public area where an NPC saw him, and heard him, and 2.1 as it is highly un-realistic do that infront of a PD, and did it for no reason.

Thanks.

Reaction score
pending2.png

I have a report from another player about the player, I'll take a look at the demo when I get home and handle this action request.

Deleted member 1235

I would provide my demo as well by I was basically standing right next to youseff when it happened. He walked around with his gun in passive and we were like "woah" then cop told him to stop and he was shot dead by him. The video says it all, textbook violation of 3.4

Reaction score
I bet the cop took your gun, too, Youseff.
Thats exactly what an asshole cop did to me. I was selling a gun to a shop owner in the bazaar when I somehow died (I think an explosive) and the cop took both of my weapons and bagged them. I dont have any evidence towards this because I have NO idea how to create demos. I even got an admin to try and sort him out and the admin said he was within his rights. How? I was selling a weapon legally and he confiscated it.

But forget about my issue, I'm over it completely.
I support this Youseff.

Reaction score
I actually helped him when he bought the gun, he later killed me when I told him we had to part ways.

+support because he broke 3.4 and shit

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a 2 day ban, taking into account a demo sent from another player about another situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.