AR On Cup_Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Patch - Jack Gogh
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Charlie Dynasty
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 5.1. CHarlie Dynasty/cupmaster and his friends waited for me to spawn my car in a PUBLIC area and waited for me to walk over to it, and in view of the NPC decided to tell me to put my hands up, gave me like 0.001 seconds to put my hands up and then shot me dead for no reason what so ever.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://vimeo.com/318911634
Tick:

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He speed it up it seems like I killed him right off the bat that's what he's doing trying to frame me cause he's literally just a retard that thinks he's smart sorry for my language I told this guy he's wasting his time so he makes it seem like he's the victim

Reaction score
Oh lol just checked, it is hardly sped up what so ever at the point you shot me you spas.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I had the same issue even thought I gave him time people dont give time so I dont see anything wrong

Reaction score
Sorry to get involved but why are you GPing him in City Garage? That's probably one of the most used areas of the map. 99% of people go straight there when they spawn.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I dont think its against the rule gping some1 at garage cause the npc has no visual of who did it so technically we are the only ones that know about this and the report is not only the fact that I robbed him its mainly because I didn't let him have time which I repeated twice and he still didn't listen

Reaction score
If it were a real person it would have ears, it would be able to hear you scream put your hands up. You repeated handsuphandsup within like 2 seconds, I barely had time to press T and /act surrender.

You've quite clearly been caught out and made your self look like a cunt in game with your constant abuse towards me for posting this AR and now you're trying to BS out of your blatant rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.