Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cup_Master and Sabra Nour
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Cup_Master:

He broke 3.4 and 3.6 to save his items. When told to shut up he refused to shut up so we would shoot him. He admitted this in OOC, he then broke 3.24 and refused to comply with ALOO's /me's. He then flames us both in OOC for literally no reason.

Sabra Nour:

Broke 3.4, 3.6 and 3.24. Same situation as Cup_Master.

Evidence:

65ddb0401d8eb98d93994ccf0157b47d.png

Reaction score
Cup_Master reply -

We couldn't hear you talk since we were talking over each other we were concentrated over Leonard since he was the one actually having the gun to our head and demanding and being the person in lead he told us to drop "everytheng" which made us laugh and we made fun of him we then saw you saying in LOOC stop talking and then I said "Wdym" as in you never told us and you're telling us in LOOC to say shut up which isn't IC
I wasn't aware of him demanding us to shut up and they're in general mad the fact that THEY KNEW I had meth stuff
Btw how did they know I had meth stuff before hand

Deleted member 5920

I have no clue what he's talking about, we never mention meth stuff as seen in the video.

You admit in the OOC messages you didn't follow 3.4 to get away from the mug.

You also don't break 3.24 because it's "funny" how he types, despite have poor English skills Leonard still seems to be able to follow the server rules better than you.

Reaction score
im sure they got what i mean they didnt want to lose there stuff so they start trying to get away with it

im sure they herd ethen saying stop talking

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

the person in lead he told us to drop "everytheng" which made us laugh and we made fun
This is one of the worst answers you could have given.

Both users will receive a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.