Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Cup Master
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 2.5 by popping my tires after killing me at the Drug Dealer.
Evidence (Demo Required): Logs should be enough unless you want a demo of a black screen.
Tick:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
He attempted to mug me when I had a gun in passive. Still no reason to pop my tires afterwards breaking 2.5

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I told him to hands up as I had my own personal deal with the dd but I guess he didn't listen and they hid my planter box for more than an hour is that 2.5 too? I popped his tires cause it has happened to me many times / Stealing my car and then breaking it. I didn't know it was allowed but I popped his tires after trying to break into it and my crowbar broke

Honestly I don't know why he's acting like a victim after them raiding us constantly 3 times and then a 4 one in front of an admin and never got any sort of punishment

We also had a new player and he later on left and said what's even point of this shit game from all the bullshit happening / He also was slandering me in ooc saying how im only losing money

He also wasn't facing me and had a clear shot and told him to hands up but instead he thought he can get away for some reason and started shooting which lead him to die

But yea I popped his tires after like 5 min after his death

Why are you soo sure it was me who popped your tires you were afk the whole time when I killed you

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Cup Master I really don’t understand what you are on about, I’d rather hear the situation and why you popped his tyres more clearly instead of an autobiography please.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
im saying how would he know its me it happens to everyone he was afk I did kill him
but im not going to lie like a pussy he stole my planter box for more than an hour so I slash his tires for that reason

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You shot the tires of a dead man. This is 2.5 because you know it would only affect me in a new life. Thats why its not allowed.

Reaction score
Accepted-(Ish)

@Cup Master
I understand where you are coming from in terms of your prior things but that was all an hour ago like you said, It was fine enough to Kill @Daigestive due to the passive gun stance but it was unnecessary to go ahead and pop his tires right after, I’m not going to proceed with a punishment but take this as a tip and don’t forget or try this next time.

@Daigestive I don’t think you can do much with a RR since it’s only 1K for the tyres. But I don’t mind giving you my own money for the repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.