Ar on D3luX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Darkskelly/Oskar Giles
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @D3luX
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This user broke 2.5 in the sense that he killed me for just saying that he had a gun pointed at me. This user also broke 3.4 because he shot me in front of police and got him self raided by the police and could have died
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!VBsnyKAR
The key to the Mega thing is this !ICF21Cp6zUs1t0gbsBaHiTcRGCRbxxAm6IIhy_3vJAk
Tick: 6700

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

Please give more detail into your thread, please upload valid evidence. you have 48 hours.

User0

Darkskelly #5haun4Emperor STEAM_0:0:53837836 Player was killed by Citizen D3luX (Remington 870) 2015-12-19 02:09:49
Delux was the one who killed you. Here is the death footage with government right outside the apartment.

Reaction score
I got told to get you to leave, and you kept harrassing, which cop's dint do shit about and was about to leave. You wouldnt leave our property so we could close the door, and i though that the cops was gone, and after some warnings, and you still wouldnt leave, even when you was gunpointed, you died.

Plus, even when i shot you, no cops showed up. Cops din't raid us after this, something else later made them do it.

Be fair, please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like this thread to be closed @D3luX Apologise to me and i accepted the apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.